26 <3

"Found me."

Y/N

" Y/n he caused this car crash." She shouts and I scowl at her.

"No he didn't He isn't drunk and it was my choice to get in that car," I argue.

"Well-"

"Mom I know your worried and I appreciate that, but I'm going to be okay." I cut her off before she can start rambling.

" Okay...I just. When I got the call I freaked out. That is one of the worst calls to get y/n." She frowns looking away.

" I know..." I assure her and she comes over to hug me tightly.

"I love you." She whispers resting her head on top of mine.

"I love you too," I say and she looks over at Jackson.

"Come here." She says softly, gesturing for him to come over.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes and brings him into a hug which he gladly returns.

"It's okay." He responds and she cups his cheeks in a motherly way.

" I called your father he should be arriving soon. I'm just happy you're okay."

"Thank you for letting him know."

"Of course I might have been mad at you, but I still had to call your father." She smiles and he nods.

--

"So what exactly do you remember ?" My mom asks tilting her head.

"Him...I just have glimpses." I say jerking my head towards Jackson. "I want to remember him..I just can't." I sigh.

"What are the glimpses?" She asks and I look down.

"She remembers the day she told me about her dad," Jackson says quickly and I sigh in relief.

"Yeah, that." I choke out and she looks at me incredulously.

"Nothing else?" She asks shooting Jackson a look and his lips go in a straight line.

"Yup, nothing else." I nod and a nurse walks in.

"Hello...Ms. Allen, correct?" She says in a sweet voice and we nod.

"Okay so... I should let you know, well is your memory foggy?" She questions.

"Yes...I can't remember him or what I did..."

"The past months." Jackson answers for me.

"Okay well, the medicine from surgery could cause a bit of fogginess. It is not permanent. Have you gotten any glimpses of the past?"

"Yes, I have." I smile.

"Great well, you should be fine in two weeks' time." She returns the smile and scribbles on her clipboard.

"As for you...Mr. Passaglia?" She asks and he nods standing up.

"Your father is here to see you." She says and gestures him to walk with her.

"Okay..bye y/n." He smiles and I grin.

"Well you have to stay here overnight, I will visit you tomorrow." My mom whispers as she kisses the top of my forehead and waves bye before she is out the door.

-

Messages:

Y: Hey

J: Hey :)