6 <3

" I'm not your boyfriend..."

I see him climb down the tree, turning the corner and into the night.

Go.

No I can't...I shouldn't .

But what is he doing ?

Is he meeting someone?

That someone should be me.

Ugh I sound crazy.

Well there's only one way too find out.

I open my closet putting on a black hoodie and leggings. I lock my door and open the window. The cold wind hits my face and I hurry down the tree. I turn the corner and catch a glimpse of him turning to the forest.

Huh?

I jog softly trying my best to be quiet. I look at the forest and I get a sinking feeling that I'm being watched. I I try to shake it off and slowly walk into the forest.

"Stalking me are we?" Jackson's voice startled me and I freeze.

"No." I lie turning to face him.

" Then what are you doing?" He smirks leaning against the tree.

"I should be asking you the same thing." I challenge.

"I don't think that's any of your business Allen." He sighs walking into the forest.

" No where are you going ?" I say grabbing his arm but he pins me against a tree.

" I don't think that's a good idea." He says raising a brow.

" Says the one who grabbed my wrist earlier." I snap anger rising in me.

" That pretty little mouth of yours never shuts up does it?" He snaps back and butterflies form in my stomach.

Why does he do this to me.

I stay silent.

" Oh so no smart comeback ?" He says brushing his thumb against my lip. I look up at his eyes.

" That's not the point of this conversation Passaglia." I say pushing and pinning him against the floor.

" If you wanted to-."

"Shut it." I snap and look away for a minute trying to stick to the point and not get sucked into a rabbit hole.

" Okay now that you have me 'pinned' what do you want ?"

" What are you doing here ?" I demand more than question.

"In all honesty I just needed to get out." He sighs.

" So you don't have anyone waiting ?" I ask 👀 no back at the forest and he smiles.

"Jealous are we ?"

"That's the last thing I feel right now." I snap.

" Okay then why are you here?"

" I saw you leave and I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I half lie.

"No offense but I don't need some girl watching over me. I can take care of myself." He snaps.

"The same girl who has you pinned down." I say smugly.

" I'm just letting you." He sighs looking away.

" Your so prideful." I sneer.

" If that what helps you sleep at night." He smiles.