30<3

"Please spend it wisely."

Your Pov

I run my fingers through Jackson's hair as he nuzzles his face against my neck.

"Good morning," I murmur and he stirs hugging me tighter.

"Good morning." He replies kissing my neck softly.

"Goodmorning hone-" My mom says as she walks in her eyes wide seeing Jackson laying on top of me.

"Er...Good morning," I grin awkwardly.

"Surprise shawty," Jackson whispers low enough only for me to hear. I suppress a laugh as I look at my mom.

"So...this whole you dating a boy thing is new to me okay?" She says looking between me and Jackson. "It's just weird to see him like there."

"So you're not mad?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"You're almost eighteen now, I think it's fair. I just want to see you happy." She sighs and I look at her astonished.

"Wait Mom Jackson is here?" My little sister smiles with bright eyes and runs over to us.

"Hi, Annabanana." Jackson mumbles sleepily.

"I knew you loved him." She smiles and I raise my brows having no idea of what she was talking about.

"True I do love him."

"Oh and that's not all Avianna and Arlo wanted to check on you as well." My mom smiled awkwardly, clearly regretting calling them over.

"Oh goody Torres is here." Jackson says in a false excited tone.

"Good to see you're doing well Passaglia." Arlo smirks leaning against the door frame and crossing his arm. My sister walks out quietly and Arlo looks between him and I with a smile.

"How're you y/n? Still remember me do you ?" He asks with raised brows.

"How can I forget?" Jackson answers, and even though I can't see him I know he's rolling his eyes.

"Let the poor girl speak." He says chuckling a bit.

"Better than I deserve." I say resting my hand on Jackson back.

"Hey baby." Avianna says as she kisses Arlo on the cheek and my mouth drops open.

"AVI?" I smile and Jackson whips his head around looking at the two.

"I knew it both of you have attitude." Jackson says and I throw my head back in laughter.

"Watch it." Avianna snapped with a smile plastered on her face she leaned into Arlo and he put his arms around her. She looks at me and we give each other a knowing look.

Tell me all the details I mouth and she nods.

"This is fun and all, but can me and y/n have a couple more minutes to wake up?" Jackson says and they look at me.

"Yeah so shoo." I say waving my hands and they all pile out the door.

"Mmm I don't want to get up." He groans.

"Me either, but c'mon." I whisper. He places a gentle kiss on my jaw before lifting himself off of me.

We lazily stretch and walk over to my bathroom.

"Ugh I don't have a tooth brush." He yawns and I open my cabinet handing him a brand new one.

"Thanks baby." He murmurs putting tooth paste on it.

We brush our teeth and I look at him through the mirror.

"Can you stay for the rest of the week ?"

"Of course if I could stay here forever I would." He says rolling his eyes. We rinse and I walk over to my closet.

"You do look good in my shirt." He smirks leaning back and propping himself up on his elbows.

"Oh shut up." I smile throwing the shirt I was wearing at his face. I put on my pants and shirt before he could throw it back.

We end up walking down the stairs and my mom has an excited yet scared expression on her face. She had an acceptance letter from (Y/College/University), and my heart plummets down into the pit of my stomach.

"What college did you apply for ?" Jackson asks and I look up at him nervously.

" (Y/C/U) apparently I forgot why. " I mutter walking over nervously to grab my letter.

"Me too!" He says excitedly and I knew that his mind was running with ideas for our future, but what if I never got in?

"JACKSON YOU GOT IN!!!" I hear a yell and a door open from Jackson's Dad.

Well that answers my question.

"WAIT REALLY?" Jackson exclaims jumping up in the air.

I look down and open the letter.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Your/Dream/University/College.

A smile spreads across my face and I look up at my mom who looks as if she is about to faint.

"I GOT IN!!!" I say triumphantly feeling excitement course through me.

Jackson pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you." He whispers and all of our friends hug and congratulate us.

"I'm so proud of you too." I say back.

-

"So...I have a gift for you." My mom quietly whispers, pulling me to the side.

"Yeah?" I question.

"This is for you." She says giving me an envelope. I open it and see a check for 100,000 dollars(or however much it is to sustain your apartment 💀). My mouth drops open.

"I want to help you have an apartment instead of a dorm room unless you want one." She smiles and I hug her tightly and my vision blurs with tears.

"Oh mom I love you." I whisper.

"Please spend it wisely." She says making me look at her. "Get a job to help you and if you live with Jackson he can help as well okay? This is to help you and I'll chip in every once in a while."

"Okay okay okay." I say excitedly and look over at a beaming Jackson. I run over to his arms and hold his face in his hands.

"Pack your bags we're moving into together. No negotiation ." I say and he smiles widely.

"Wait really?" He asks and I nod my head frantically.

We spend the rest of that school year working hard on our exams and finals until it was the very last day at school. I hugged all my friends goodbye and we had our graduation including a party that we were getting ready for the very next day.
-
I wear this (y/f/c) dress and Jackson wears his black button up shirt and pants. I smile up at him as we examine ourselves in the mirror.

"You look hot." He raises his brows, not hiding the fact that he is looking at me from head to toe.

"I know." I say calmly and he spins me around by my waist.
He grabs my jaw up to look at his smoky eyes and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He tilts his head leaning in centimeters away from lips making me feel weak everywhere.

"I adore you." He murmurs into my mouth and I grab him by the collar connecting our lips. His hands find my waist automatically holding me tightly and I tangle my hands in his hair.

"Ten minutes." I whisper.

"Yeah ten minutes."

A/n: THIS ENERGY IS SO HOT>>>>