32<3

"-in that one yes, yes you did." 

Y/N

After a month from the incident, Jackson has been acting weird. I mean, of course, he is because a girl he dated tried to kill us, but I feel something is off. After a while, I decided I should learn how to defend myself so I have a gun with me to most places I go, just in case. I get nightmares every once in a while, but it isn't bad as the first week.

"Baby," I say giving Jackson a start.

"Yeah?" He questions laying back against my couch.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he frowns and looking away.

"No...Y/n. I put you in danger." He sighs.

"Jackson no. This isn't your fault okay." I assure him as I go over to sit on his lap.

"Yeah, but she tried to kill you." He says and I put my hands on either side of his cheeks making him face me.

"Yes, but we are okay now, plus I know how to use a gun better than before. Look I'm not trying to push this away. I just don't want it to interfere with our future." I smile intertwining my fingers with the front pieces of his hair.

"You're right." He breathes.

"I always am."

"Prideful are we?"

"No...just the truth." I grin and he rolls his eyes.

"Let's go, we have some moving to do!" I exclaim placing a kiss on his cheeks and jumping off of him.

Jackson feels comfortable now driving me places. He says he wants to 'protect me.' He just asks me to not look at him, because I'm distracting.

We stop in front of this pretty apartment complex. The manager shows us around and it looks just like the photos. We have a pool, a jacuzzi, and a balcony. I couldn't be any happier, and Jackson's mood seems to lighten up as we get deeper into the tour.

"Bye! Thank you." I say before the manager named Ricardo nods and closes the door leaving us alone in our new home.

"Jackson," I whisper.

"Yeah baby?"

"THIS IS OUR HOUSE NOW!" I scream and jump into his arms and he carries me.

"Yes, it is." He grins and I get off and go over to our bed putting on our new sheets on it.

"That's ours." I smile and he leans against the door frame with one arm and the other points at the side table.

"That's ours, that's ours, your mine, and I'm yours." He smirks and I roll my eyes playfully and walk over to him, hugging him tightly.

We continue to fix the apartment until it's late at night. I text my mom and Avianna our address, for them to get to us.

We shower and put on our pajamas, getting ready for our first night in our new apartment. I walk into the bedroom, and Jackson is sitting at the front of the bed with his phone. He locks eyes with me and puts it beside him. I walk over and climb upon him, putting my legs on either side of him.

"What did I do to deserve this?" He asks putting his hands on my waist and I smile putting my lip between my teeth. 

"Well..." I say trailing off and he moves me closer to him, getting rid of the space between us.

I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in closely feeling his breath.

A knock sounds at our front door and I pull back.

"I'll get it," I say, but his grip around me tightens.

"No."

"No?"

"Yes." He whispers and the knocking becomes frantic. I move out of his embrace, and I ignore his groan as I go look through the peephole. It's Avianna with tears streaming down her  face.

"AVI!" I exclaim opening the door and as soon as she sees me she wraps her arms around me and sobs.

"I hate him!" She sobs and I close the door and wrap my arms around her. Jackson walks out with his eyes wide, and he mouths 'I got this.'

"Go to the bedroom, she can stay here tonight if she wants," Jackson says and she looks up at him with puffy eyes.

"Really?" She croaks.

"Yeah. I'll sleep out here don't worry." He says grabbing a box of tissues and putting them on the bed, along with some tea. I take her over there, and sit her down and walk out quickly.

"Thank you, I owe you one," I say.

"Oh, do you now?" He says with an amused expression.

"I put myself-"

"-in that one yes, yes you did." He says with his lips curling into a smile.

"Y/n!" I hear Avianna wail. I give him one last look before closing the door and sitting next to her.

"I'm here. I'm here what happened?"

"We...we broke up. I found out that he ch- cheated on me." She sobs and I hold her in my arms. I carres her back as we lay back into the fluffy pillows.

"I am so sorry. You do not deserve this." I say feeling pure anger towards Arlo.

"He said he would- never do that!" She chokes and I kiss her forehead.

"You are too pretty for this," I whisper and she nuzzles her face against me sobbing louder.

" What do you want me to do?" I ask and she looks up at me.

"Stay until I fall asleep. Then you can go check on Jackson. I am so sorry."

"No. You have nothing to be sorry about." I say and she lets out a deep breath.

I hug her and after about an hour she falls asleep. I get up slowly, changing my shirt, and put a warm blanket on top of her. I grab a wipe and take off her makeup along with her boots. I turn off the lights and walk out closing the door behind me. I look over and see Jackson half asleep watching finding Nemo.

I smile and walk over to him, going under the covers with him.

"You're back?" He says sleepily, turning off the T.V leaving a dim light from the kitchen.

"Yeah, she said I could," I whisper and he puts a heavy arm around me, moving me closer.

"Okay." He whispers opening his eyes fully.

" I love you. Thank you for doing that." I say caressing his face with my hand.

" Yeah...and don't forget you owe me."

"Yeah yeah." I smile and he presses his soft lips against mine, moving my hair out of my face. I lay on my back and he shifts getting on top of me. He slowly bites my bottom lip and I grab his chain around his neck. I feel his tongue trail against my bottom lip and I open my mouth allowing him in, tasting mint. His hand goes under my shirt and I feel his cold hands against my hot skin. I gasp loudly and he puts that hand over my mouth.

"Shhh. As much as I'd like to hear you scream, I need you to be quiet can you do that?" He murmurs I nod.

"Good girl." He whispers in my ear as he kisses my neck gently.

"This is torture," I whisper and I feel him smile against my skin.

"Mhm... it's supposed to be. You owe me." He coos quietly.

A/N: I was thinking about this the other day and decided to put it on paper- LOL

I MIGHT TAKE THIS DOWN-