21<3

"Stay"

Y/N

I pull away and look at him with my brows furrowed.

"Our friendship." I correct him and he nods.

"That's what I meant." He says and I nod my head unconvinced.

"So how are you and lover boy." He questions and I shrug.

"We're not together anymore."

"I'm sorry...what happened?" He asks and I look up at his concerned expression.

"Nothing just the fact that he yelled at me yesterday." I sigh and he shakes his head.

"He's bad for you y/n. You deserve better." He says putting his arm around me.

"Yeah I know." I say looking down.

"Promise me something." He whispers and I stop to look up at him.

"Yes?"

"Promise me you won't go back to him y/n." He frowns.

"I'm not planning on it. So I promise." I shrug still feeling angry after yesterday.

"You know I'm here for you right?" He says and I smile genuinely.

"Yes Torres I'm aware." I say sarcastically.

"Good...I always know I can trust you right?" He says and I nod.

"Yes you can Arlo." I roll my eyes and I walk into chemistry taking a seat next to Avianna.

Jackson Passaglia

I lean against my locker and see Arlo wrap his arm around y/n. She didn't move away and I clench my jaw in annoyance.

She looks happy.

She deserves better.

She doesn't need me.

I tell myself over and over again until I believe it.

I walk into chemistry and we hold each others gaze for a moment before I look away to my seat. I sit down and glance at her direction once a while where I catch her protective friends eye.

-
Y/N

Class ends and I start to walk to history.

"Hey Allen how's it going ?" Julian greets me.

"Pretty good." I lie and sit next to him.

I look over at Jackson and a very excited Vivian.

Jackson leans into her whispering something in her ear and she blushes. Jealousy hits me and I feel it in my chest. He pulls away and she hits him slightly giggling like crazy. He leans back into the chair and stretches. She grabs his chain. Just like I did. He looks at her lips and back to her eyes. Just the way he did with me.

"Mr. Passaglia once again. Keep those activities outside of my classroom." He says sternly.

"Sorry sir." He says quickly. He whispers something to Vivian and she smiles again.

That was the time that he started to like me...

The exact same way he is looking at her.

My jealously is now replaced with heartache. I look away and shake my head slightly feeling the familiar knot in my throat. I swallow hard and face our teacher.

"Hey Allen are you okay?" Julian asks and I nod.

"Yeah I'm fine I just need some fresh air." I say quickly and he nods.