13 <3

"I actually do."

"Okay you ready?" Jackson asks as he lies on my bed.

"Almost." I say quietly grabbing my toothbrush.

"Your basically bringing your entire room." He chuckles lowly and I toss a sweater at him.

" I have stuff I need to bring." I hiss and he rolls his eyes.

"Your species is so complex-"

"Honey?" My mom cuts in and I freeze feeling my blood run cold.

"Yeah?" I shout closing my eyes shut tight.

"I just wanted to say goodnight."

"Goodnight!" I say feeling a little relieved. I stand by the door frame quietly until she leaves the hallway.

"Close one." He whispers and I point at the window.

"Let's go." I say quickly and he nods grabbing my bag for me.

He goes up the tree first to his window and opens it. He jumps in putting my stuff on his bed as I climb up the tree next.

"M'lady." He smiles holding out a hand.

" Your so romantic." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes.

"Shut up." He whispers.

"That's more like it." I laugh going in through his window.

His room is like mine but a guy version. He has white creamy walls, a dark wooded floor, a desk, a bed and a bathroom.

" I attempted to clean because I knew you were coming over." He half smiles.

" Well...I love it." I smile brightly.

"Make yourself at home." He says taking off his hoodie and laying in his bed.

"Can I change ?" I ask awkwardly and he laughs.

"What?" I smile and he gets up from the bed walking over to me.

"Just relax." He whispers kissing my forehead.

"-and of course you can change. I need to grab something from downstairs anyways." He continues and I nod.

He walks out of the room and I put on my pajama pants. I look over at his hoodie and smile. I grab his hoodie putting it over me. I sit on his bed and wait patiently on his bed.

"Okay so I was wond-" He says locking the door and glancing at his hoodie on me.

"I'm sorry I can take it off." I say quickly and he shakes his head

"No...don't."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He grins turning on the LED lights to (y/f/c) as we lay back in his bed.

"Can I tell you something. Its been on my mind..." Jackson says quietly and I nod.

"Yes anything." I smile.

"I just...." He trails off darting his eyes away from mine.

"You just?"

"I think um.." He says nervously.

"Just look at me." I say and he closes his eyes and he lays his head back on the bed.

"Jackson why aren't you looking at me?" I ask.

"Because I think I'm falling in love with you and it's freaking me out." He says all in one exhale and I feel a smile appear on my face. His eyes are still closed and I crawl over laying on top of his chest.