39<3

"He...he has his reasons."

Y/N

"No that isn't possible...Dad are you okay?" Jackson asks one hand in his hair and the other on the phone.

"Jackson, what's going on?" I hiss and he looks at me warily.

"Dad are you sure. Like one hundred percent?" He asks and I sit down feeling my heart start to race.

"Okay...I'll call you back." He says and then hangs up.

"So?" I ask and he throws his head back and shuts his eyes.

"Do you remember what I told you in the woods y/n?" He asks and I shake my head. He lets out a huff of air.

"Baby...your Dad saved my Dad's life in the war." He says and I feel a pang of realization hit me.

"W..What?" I say feeling tears prick my eyes.

"I know...I know." He says as he sits next to me.

-

After a while of crying a freaking out I finally pull myself together.

"So...My Dad says you Dad is alive." He whispers and I raise my brows.

"Impossible."

"That's what I said, but he is really consistent and My Dad loves your Dad." He says and I nod slowly.

"I just need a second." I wearily say and he tilts his head.

"Drink?" He smiles.

"You know what. Yeah." I say and he gets up.

"Be right back Ima pay a visit to my long-lost aunts." He smirks and leaves.

After twenty minutes he comes back with glasses and drinks.

"It took a lot of convincing, but eventually Ash said sure why not." He laughs.

"Wait you've never drank before." He says and I nod.

"Yeah no."

"Well it's horrible."

"Then why are we doing it."

"Cause it numbs."

"Oh. Right. Numb."

"Mhmm." He chuckles and mixes some drinks with sweet drinks.

"I call this umm....Cherry..Bliss?" He laughs and I take it, swing it back, and let the burning sensation go down my throat.

"EWWUH. THAT TASTE NOTHING LIKE CHERRY!" I laugh and he does too. We take more drinks until both of us are completely wasted.

"Y/n...You know I really love you." He laughs and I shake my head.

"I love you too...like so much," I say starting to cry again.

"NO DON'T CRYY!" He says loudly and walks over to me.

"You are too hot to cry." He giggles and puts a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah...you ARE RIGHT!" I say and he smiles sleepily. He looks down at my shirt and starts unbuttoning my shirt.

"Jackson what are you doing?" I slur and he looks up at me.

"Unbuttoning."

"Why?"

"I don't know really. I just want to. Is...that okay?" He says slightly laughing.

"Yah." I laugh and he starts laughing harder.

He takes off my blouse and rests his hands on my hips.

"Kiss me..." I say and he leans forward.

"-And why should I do that?"

"Kiss me...until I forget about everything. Until I remember nothing but you." I say and he smiles.

-

"Let's NEVER EVER do that again." I groan feeling the headache and what I suppose is a hangover.

"Yes." He sighs.

"Menudo?" I ask and he nods.

"Menudo and coffee."

"Yes."

We get up hesistantly. I look down and I am wearing his white button up.

"How did this happen?"

"I vaguely remember you walking around with nothing but that, your bra,underwear and a drink in your hand singing on the top of your lungs." He says starting to laugh, but then winces and rubs his temples.

"I don't remember anything." I sigh, squinting my eyes.

After we dress up and I put glasses on, we drive and get Menudo.

We sit quietly for a moment adjusting to the day.

I remember bits and pieces of last night the range from pleasure to ridiculous things,

"Wait.." I say and look over to Jackson. I move his hoodie and see the marks I made on him...a lot of them.

"Oh um yeah I kinda messed up your neck." I giggle and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever."

After we eat and finally the headache fades we get ready and packed to go to his parents, and then I can talk to my mom so we can discuss what this means.

-

We walk hand in hand to his Dad's front door and knock three times.

"Coming!" says his Dad.

"Oh hey guys!" He smiles brightly, something about this smile is different.

"Hey...um you said my Dad was alive?" I ask and his face drops a bit.

"Shhh. Not here."

"Why?"

"I just...just not here okay?"

"Okay..." We say uneasliy

We walk farther away from the house.

"So...yes he is." He says looking at both of us and I see Jackson raise his brows.

"Dad are you absolutely sure?" He asks.

"Yes...you believe me don't you ?" His dad exclaimed holding onto my hand.

"I uh...can I need to see him first."

"Well...he doesn't want to be found." He says patiently.

"Well I need to see him." I say sternly.

"Y/n he. Does. Not. Want. To. Be. Found." He says and I sigh and pull my hand away.

"Well then I don't believe you."

"He did say you would say that..."

"Then why did he just come now...I needed him!" I snap and his eyes widen.

"He...he has his reasons."

"Don't we ALL? I'm his daughter. He has a family who grieved, GRIEVE over him." I say shakily feeling the familiar knot in my throat that I've grown to hate. I put my hand up to my locket around my throat.

"Y/n...he...and I...we." He stammers and I look at him intently hanging onto every single word.

"I thought he was dead too. I'm just grateful he's alive, and he accepts the real me."

I look away for a moment.

"Dad what do you mean the real you?" Jackson asks incredulously.

"Son I really love your mother...but."

"Oh...does Isabelle know?"

"Not yet...please don't tell her."

"I won't...I just. I'm happy for you it's just what about mom ?"

"Your mom has known for a while."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I WILL EDIT IT TMRW ( THAT WAS A LIE IM SORRY-)