14<3

"You said you loved me!"

I shut the door behind me and tie my hair back. I throw my stuff in the corner and wash my face.

"Y/n..." Jackson says lowly.

"Yes Jackson?" I say rinsing and drying my face.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I open the door.

"You can come in." I snap and he walks in closing the door. I start to brush my teeth and he looks at me through the mirror.

"What did I do?"

"I just...do you-"

"Jackson Passaglia!" I hear a girls voice and I furrow my brows.

Is he serious right now. First Jessica now this?

"Oh no." He says under his breath.

"Yes Iz?" He shouts.

"Can I use your bathroom?" 

"NO! Use the one downstairs!" 

"BUT DAD"S USING IT!" She says and I relax. 

"FINE HOLD ON LET ME DO SOMETHING!" He says looking down, picking up my stuff and throwing it in the cabinet.

"HURRY I NEED TO PEE!" She pleads. 

He turns on the shower and looks at me.

"Get in." He hisses.

"But-" I say and he pushes me in the in the shower. The water drenches my t-shirt and pants.

"OKAY IZ LET ME GET IN  FIRST!" He shouts and he comes in joining me. He pulls back the curtain and his clothes get drenched as well.

"You took forever." She mutters.

" A thank you would be nice." He snaps and I look at him with a be-nice look. He rolls his eyes and smiles looking down at my clothes. 

"I also...wanted to mention. You know how I'm friends with Jessica's brother?" She says and I see Jackson's face drain of color.

"Yeah.." He says his voice a bit shaky.

"Well she transferred over here to your school." She continues flushing the toilet and washing her hands.

"When?" 

"Today. I just wanted to warn you before you go back. I know you two were seriou-"

"Yeah I know Iz and thanks."

"No problem." She says quickly before shutting the door. I reach for the curtain but he grabs my wrist stopping me.

"Let me out." I snap.

"Shhh wait." He hisses still holding on to me. I try to get out but he grabs me and shoves me against the wall.

"Jackson who's Jessica?" I say angrily and  he sighs running his hand through his wet hair.

"My ex."

"Okay...do you still love her?" I question and he looks away.

"No..."

"I have a feeling there's a but."

"No it's just...she was my first love." He says clenching his jaw. He looks at me and I frown.

I can't compete with that.

You will always love a first love.

"Okay." I say quietly looking down.