33 <3

"Looks like you need it." 

Jackson Passaglia

I stir as the bright gleaming light hits my eyes. I put my arm down and feel nothing. I pat around feeling her absence. 

"Y/n?" I call out, but the house is silent, all you could hear is the birds chirping and the leaves subtly hitting the window.

I pick up my phone and see no messages from her.

Where is she?

I feel the worst scenarios crawl under my skin and cringe at the thought of it.

I put the phone up to my ear and hear it ring several times.

I call once more and no answer.

Worry consumes me as I pace around the apartment.

I have to trust her, but what if something went wrong?  Jessica tried to kill us.

What if she's with another guy? Jessica cheated on me with Brian.

What if she's lying dead somewhere? It's always possible.

I feel my heart bang against my ribcage, and the doorknob twists revealing a safe and sound Y/n. 

"Where were you?" I say harsher than I intended as relief and anger swirl through me.

"Woah...I was just dropping off Avi." She says defensively.

"You could have texted! what if something happened?!"

"Jackson I'm fine!"

"But-"

"I can protect myself!"

" I know, but-"

"Do you think I'm not capable?"

"Of course-"

"THEN TRUST ME!" She says with finality and I swallow hard looking at her, my heart. I take in a shaky breath and, forcing myself to sit down. 

"I just care about you." I snap and she sighs.

"I know Jackson." She says irritatedly and I feel a pang of pain hit me.

"Can you not sound so annoyed that I care about you." I sneer and she crosses her arms.

"I don't sound annoyed." She snaps and I run my hands through my hair, and I look at her again remembering arguments with Jessica.

"I need..to leave," I say sounding wounded and her eyes go wide.

"NO!" She yells blocking the door.

"Y/n move," I snap, moving her away and tears swell up in her eyes, but I leave anyway needing air.

"Fine! leave then!" She says walking to the bedroom.

I shut the door behind me and walk down the flight of stairs and walk down the street.

I shake my head feeling all my memories attack me from previous relationships.

She isn't like the others.

That's what you said about the others.

And she ended up being a murderer.

How stupid can you be?

Didn't you see her face and reaction?

She doesn't love you.