31 <3

( I HAD A BETTER IDEA WELL MY FRIEND GAVE IT TO ME. IF YOU'RE READING THIS ;) THANKS LOVE. SO YOU AND JACKSON ARE GOING TO A MASQUERADE TYPE OF PARTY. SO YOU WILL BE WEARING A MASK (NOT COVID-) WITH THE COLOR OF YOU'RE CHOICE AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW IMAGINE A RED DRESS. JACKSON WILL BE WEARING A TUXEDO AND A SILVER MASK.)

Jackson Passaglia

I button up my white collared shirt as she straightens out her dress and puts on her (y/f/c) mask.

Her hands grab my black tie around my neck and fix it as I put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Thanks." I smile and she nods.

After we finish getting ready we walk downstairs into our uber.

I open the door for her and she gets in.

I rest my hand on her thigh and she lays her head on my shoulder.

" You look stunning," I whisper into her ear, tightening my grip and she smiles kissing me.

-

Y/N

We get out of the car. The driver asks him something and I continue to walk up the stairs.

The two golden doors open up and almost our entire school is there in masks and beautifully colored dresses. 

I walk into the gorgeous space and look up watching the glittering chandelier.

" Y/n!" I hear Avianna call me. I turn around and see her in a dark green satin dress with a black mask.

"You look amazing!" I exclaim.

"UHHH SO DO YOU!" She smiles embracing me into a hug.

"So...how's Torres?" I smirk and she smiles brightly at the mention of his name.

"Well...Arlo is doing great. He makes me so happy y/n. He really does. I know it might have not been obvious, but I've liked him for a long time."

"No!" I say sarcastically. "The flirtatious banter at the beginning of the school year gave it up Avi." 

"Oh." She said looking rather embarrassed even under the black mask.

"Yeah, well you guys look cute together." I smile feeling relieved. "How did it happen?"

"Well he asked me to hang out after school, and I said yes, he took me to the beach and we had a lot of fun. Then out of nowhere he kissed me and told me he liked me. I said I like him too and it's been great ever since, and I know he used to like you, so you don't have to feel awkward okay?" She rambled and I nodded letting out a breath I didn't know I had.

"THAT'S SO CUTE." I grin feeling happy for her.

"How're you and Jackson?" She asks and I took a deep breath.

"I love him. I love him so much, Avi." I sigh and she smiles.

"I can tell he loves you too y/n."

"How?"

" The way he looks at you. It's like he just realized what love is." She breathes and my heart swells at the comment. I think of his smile, the way his arms wrap around me, the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Speak of the devil." She smirks and I feel two arms wrap around me.

"Care for a dance?" he asks spinning me around.

"I would love to." I look back at Avi and she nods. He brings me deeper into the crowd as the room dims. I hook my arms around his neck as his hand goes to my waist as the other intertwines with mine. 

No words have to be said. I feel it. 

The way he holds me. 

No one will ever get to know how it is to be loved by this boy like I do.

"What's on your mind?" He whispers and I look up at him.

"How I am yours," I say honestly and a smirk appears on his face.

"Mine." he breathes cupping my cheek rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb. I close my eyes mesmerized by his touch. "All mine." He whispers and his hand drags down to my neck.

"I love that." He murmurs.

"Love what?"

"The way your body reacts to mine, and only mine." his hand tightening around my neck, and my heart races. I remove his hand and turn around placing it back on my waist.

"I love that too." I say as I lean back into him, and his hands travel up and down my waist.

We get lost in the music and he moves my hair out of his way placing kisses on my shoulder. I put my head against the crook of his neck as the kisses travel up to collar bone, and my neck sending euphoric sensations through me wanting more. 

I look forward, catching a pair of blue piercing eyes staring at me. The curly blonde hair give's her away and I know who those eyes belong to.

Jessica.

"We have an audience." I breathe.

"Hmm?"

"Your ex is staring."

"Let her enjoy the show. I sure am." He says turning me around.

A few seconds later a gun is shot shattering the chandelier above us, sending glass everywhere. 

Jackson covers me as we hear screams and cries. 

"Let's go out to the back." He says guarding me as we run to the back.

We open the door and a shot is fired missing us by inches I glance back quickly locking eyes with Jessica. We slip out the door and I only have a few seconds. 

We hide beside the thick doorframe, our backs against the wall.

"It's Jessica." I hiss and his eyes go wide.

"She's trying to kill me." I continue.

The door opens as I hear her heels click against the floor, I can see the back of her and Jackson goes in front of me.

"Y/n? Where are you, honey?" She calls out and my heart falls into the pit of my stomach. I push Jackson out of the way and jump on her back. The gun goes off shooting the floor, ricochetting into a car window. She falls to the ground and I get a hold of the gun.

"Jackson call the police!" I call out and he does so.

I pin her arms back, get on her back, and point the gun to the back of her head."If you try to escape, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger." I threaten. "It would be self-defense. You look so pretty tonight, it would be a shame to get you bloodied up." I growl feeling anger replace fear, and she whimpers.

"Oh, so where's all your bravery now, now that I have the upper hand you're not going to say anything psycho?!" I yell.

"They're coming," Jackson says and I nod not moving my hand.

A few moments go by until the familiar red and blue lights drive up with sirens.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN!!!!" The cop yells and I toss it to the floor.

I raise my hands and get off of her.

"It's her officer," I call out and they look at me incredulously.

"Yes it's her on the ground she was chasing us with a gun until y/n jumped and got her gun. She was defending herself.

"Okay." They nod arresting Jessica and grabbing the gun on the floor.

Jackson puts an arm around me and I look up at him.

"Any other psycho exes I should know about ?" I breathe and he chuckles nervously.

A/n: BAHAHHA THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.