35 <3

"Didn't know that you felt threatened Passaglia." 

Jackson Passaglia

It's our first day at Y/U/C and I couldn't be more excited...it's one of the big steps towards our future.

"WAKE UP!" Y/n yells taking off the warm covers over me.

"NO!" I groan stuffing my head on the pillow.

"WAKE." She jumps on top of me. "UP." 

"Okay OKAY IM AWAKE!" I say as she gets off of me.

She is already ready for the day. Her hair in her usual style with her official first-day outfit which is (your-choice).

"Well, you look pretty." I smile and she flushes, packing up her stuff for the day.

I get up and turn the shower on.

"Can we go get coffee?" I ask and she nods excitedly. I can't help but smile at her pure excitement.

I look over at the clock and it says 6:00 am in black bold letters.

"I know you did not wake me up THREE HOURS BEFORE CLASS." 

"Well...I wanted to start the morning early."

"You're going to be the death of me y/n." I sigh and jump in the shower.

-

I put on a dark grey sweater with dark wash jeans.

"It literally takes me thirty minutes tops to get ready. You know this." I laugh as I walk out of the bathroom.

"I know, but I just wanted extra time."

I run my hands through my wet hair and look at the mirror buckling my belt.

" I also need to go to the library." She says walking up next to me.

"Baby it's the first day."

"I know, but reading a book helps me stay on track. At least a fictional one." She says smiling to herself.

"What's with that smile," I ask incredulously.

"Oh...nothing I just love those... you know books." She giggles.

"What are you reading?" I smirk at her and she looks away.

"Nothing bad...the characters are just great." She says not meeting my gaze.

"Oh, so I have competition with a book character?"

" Characters." She corrects and I laugh.

" I'll read one of those with you then...see what you mean," I say curiously.

-

After we get coffee, we head over to the library.

As we walk in she bolts straight into the fiction/fantasy section.

Her eyes light up as she scans the series.

"Oh...I really like these." She says pointing at several series.

We browse the section slowly and she picks up one of the books that she said was her favorite.

I walk up and wrap my hands around her waist.

"Why do you like this book?" I inquire. looking at the page my head against her shoulder.

"Well..." She whispers excitedly.

"This part is funny because...Tamlin her lover was taken, and he had to pretend that he didn't know her so the queen wouldn't kill her. He looked at her indifferently for like months until one day he grazes her hand and they go to the throne room. She has paint all over her body, and he gets it all over him as they kiss, but they get caught by one of the 'spies' for the queen. He...Rhysand basically owns the girl, and he is secretly kind...and I think he is actually in love with her. He then kissed her...in a way to protect her to claim her, but Tamlin saw so it got complicated in the end." She says animatedly and I grin.

"You're cute when you talk about things you love." I smile and she turns around, smiling up at me. The sun which is a still egg yolk yellow shines through the blinds giving the place a cozy and aesthetic feeling.

I put my hands on the bookshelf where she stands in between with the wall behind her.

I tilt my head to the side gazing at her beautiful features and bright (y/e/c) eyes.

I lean down and kiss her softly, the taste of iced coffee lingering on her lips. Her hand clutches my sweater and I lower my hands.

"Jackson." She gasps and I pull away feeling a smirk creep on my face that I can't wipe off.

"We're in a library." She whispers and I give her one more kiss before removing my hands slowly.

"Fine." I shrug and walk over to the brighter part of the library. I look back at her and her cheeks are burning. I chuckle and she shoots me a look.

"What?" I question and she answers exasperated.

"You know what Passaglia." 

"Oh..." I smile challenging her. "Okay Allen," I say and look around at the deserted library. 

"Do you really want to go there?" I say boldly and she takes a long glance at me before shaking her head.

"We'll be late." She says.

"You know it doesn't have to take that long...remember last time?" I grin, an eyebrow raised and my hand in the air. She looks at my hand, bites her lip, and walks over to the register, determined not to fall at my feet...which makes this game a whole lot more fun.

After a little more teasing we eventually get to our first class. As we walk in I catch Julian's eyes lock with y/n. She looks at him with confusion as he walks up to us. I try my best not to be annoyed but do anyways because it's Julian the guy I hate almost as much as Arlo.

"Hey, Allen." Julian smiles and she looks at me.

"Do I know him?" She asks and he raises his brows.

"Yeah you do...we had a class together. I guess the rumors are true. I am so sorry for what's happened." He frowns and I look at him intently, trying to read his every word.

"Oh..." She says mirroring his expression.

"Well, I'm sorry my brains a little foggy. Well, I hope you can remind me." She says innocently having no idea, what she could be suggesting. I put my arm around her and he looks at me bitterly.

"I'll definitely be reminding you about anything and everything." He says and I tighten my grip

"Thank you. I do want to work on my memory." She says totally oblivious.

YOU'RE SMARTER THAN THIS Y/N!

I mentally facepalm and sigh.

"I just hope your memory is still working." I smile and his lips go in a straight hard line."Just stay in your lane. Alright, buddy?" I say feeling the tension between us grow.

"Oh of course." He says with a slight smirk. "Didn't know that you felt threatened Passaglia." 

A/N: I REALLY HOPE Y'ALL REMEMBER JULIAN SHGSGVY. HE IS THE INTELLECTUAL GUY WHO INVITED HER TO THE BASKETBALL GAME BUT WE ER UH NEVER WENT BAHAHA.

ALSO QUESTION: WHAT ZODIAC SIGN DO YOU THINK I AM? AND WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?