25<3

"Can I kiss you?"

Jackson Passaglia

"I can't..please stop." She sobs in pain and I can't see her as they take me up into the ambulance.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?" I yell at the lady. 

"Sir she has shards of glass and metal tearing at her skin." The paramedic looks at me with an 'obviously-she-is-screaming-she's-in-pain-look'.

" I understand but she wasn't screaming like that in the car...wait why can't I hear anything?!" I panic.

"Sir people tend to faint when they undergo excruciating pain." She says calmly.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE ISN'T DEAD?!" I shout angrily.

"SIR PLEASE LAY BACK AND I CAN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU, BUT IF YOU KEEP MOVING YOUR ARM YOU MIGHT HAVE TO CUT IT OFF!" She yells back and I do what she says.

"Fine." I huff.

"Thank you. Now if she was dying they would call code blue." She says as she checks the IV.

"Okay...I'm sorry I just-"

"Love her?" She raises a brow and smiles.

"Yes." I breathe.

"We'll take good care of your girl I promise." She assures me resting her hand on mines and I nod.

--

We get there and she opens the doors to the ambulance.

"I was just kidding about your arm getting cut off. I just needed you to relax Romeo." She laughs.

"Are you serious?!" I attempt to look upset but burst into laughter. "I would have done the same."

Y/N

I open my eyes and notice I'm in a hospital bed.

I sit back and look around at my surroundings and my head is pounding.

"She's right in here." I hear a nurse say from outside the door. A really cute boy walks in with an arm brace and bruises.

"Y/N!" He says grinning and I tilt my head.

" I'm sorry...do I know you?" I say honestly and his eyes widen.

"Y/n...it's me. It's Jackson." He says sitting on my bed looking at me.

"Okay...Jackson." I say it slowly and he puts his face in his hands.

"Oh no.." He starts to sob.

"It's okay...I'm sure everything will be fine." I smile rubbing his back.

"You..you have no idea who I am?" He asks with tears in his eyes.

"No." I shake my head from side to side and he sobs.

"Do you know who I am?" I question.

"I know who you are y/n.You're the girl who I'm in love with." He says and my eyes widen.

"Wait...are you like my boyfriend." I laugh in disbelief.

"Yes I am well..we had a small fight, but we're okay now...well I'm not sure you remember."

"So..you love me," I whisper. 

"Yes, I love you." He says putting his hand to my cheek.

"Oh...I'm..I'm sorry. Why can't I remember you?" My voice cracks I feel pain in my chest.

Why can't I remember him?