Part 29: Shower and reflections.

[Later that day, Carson's POV]
Connor had texted me to sneak into his house from the back door. I already knew how to do it. I just hoped nobody could get me.
I went to his house at 10 PM and did as he had instructed me.
I got in by the back door and creeped up to his room. He had left it half opened.

When I entered it, Connor wasn't there. I waited for few minutes on his bed, but he still didn't come. Suddenly I heard water running down. He was taking a shower, for sure. I didn't know if he was doing it on purpose, or if it was just a casualty. However, that was a good chance I couldn't waste. I locked the door of his room and began undressing me.
When I was naked I slowly went to the bathroom. He had a bathroom in his room, so there was no possibility someone could walk in on us.

I slowly opened the door of his bathroom and I was hit by the steam. I couldn't see him because the shower curtain kept him hidden. I slowly walked towards the shower. I grabbed the curtain and opened it slowly.

"I was wondering how much you would have taken..." Connor said.

"I hope I didn't make you wait too much."
I said as I kissed him.

I hopped into the shower with him and my body started getting wet. Water was running on our bodies as we passionately made out.

"Can you soap me?" I asked him. He gave me his consent and bent to take the bottle of soap from the ground.
I had asked him that on purpose.
"Have you ever been told not to bend in the showers?" I asked him and giggled.

He knew what I was about to do and his ass deserved a good relief.
My cock was already hard by then. I just lubricated it a bit with more water and spanked Connor's ass. Connor, on the other hand, was waiting for that. He wanted to skip the foreplay part and begged only for my dick.

I made him happy eventually. I aligned my cock with his hole and pushed it in.
I heard Connor releasing some sweet moans. He was so sexy.
I held onto his waist and pounded his ass. I slapped him on the ass cheeks every now and then.

"Oh... Yeah... Carson... Fuck me." He moaned.

I thrusted harder into him. I observed as my cock disappered into his ass. I felt some of the pre cum oozing into him. It helped lubricating the whole thing more. I sped up. I was now close. I could hear from Connor's moans that he was about to bust his cum, too. I made him stand in an upright position. I wrapped my left hand around the base of his cock and jerked him off. With the other hand I was soaping his chest. My head was leaning on his shoulders and I sucked on his neck. I had never left him a proper mark on his neck. He had never wanted me to.

"Babe, can I leave you a hickey?". I asked him, looking for his approval.

"Yeah, all that you want." He answered and I proceeded on sucking harder on his neck. I didn't pay too much attention to that, I just thought he wanted someone to notice it and so I left him a visible hickey on the part of the neck between the ear and the shoulder. It was big and of scarlet - violet colour.
My dick was still pounding his ass and my hand was still masturbating him.

I felt as his body trembled and then he shot his cum. It didn't burst out, like other times, but it slowly came out and run on my fingers. My hand was full of his semen. I didn't want it to be wasted and so I licked it clean.

"Babe, I want your cum, please." He begged me.

"Do you wanna, like, eat it?"

"Yeah, I do." He pleased me.

So I turned him around to face me and put him on his knees. His face was just below my crotch and I felt how he sniffed my balls with his nose. I slammed my dick on his face a bit. I ordered him to take out his tongue and he did.
I masturbated myself few more minutes.

"Oh, Connor, take it, ohh" I shouted before few ropes of cum exploded from my dick and landed on his face, hitting his eyes and his lips. He licked all the cum off his face and then stood up. We made out again.

[Few minutes later]
Shower was over and we were both laying naked in his bed. Just a light blanket was covering us. Connor had his arms wrapped around my torso and his head laid on my pecs. I had put one arm under my head and with the other I played with Connor's hair.

"I need to tell you a thing" I told him.
He was moving in an upright position, but I stopped him.

"Hey, you don't need to worry. It's nothing serious. Please remain in that position."

He nodded.

"I was offered a place at the USC, in the music department. I would like to accept it, but first I wanted to ask you. What do you think?" I asked him.

"Hey, honey, if that's your dream you should pursue it."

"You know that university means we will barely get to see each other?"

"So what? Is distance going to spoil our relationship? I will always love you. I trust you. We will see each other on weekends..."

"So, do you think I should accept it?"

"Of course. It's the best thing that happened to you in these last months..."

"You are wrong..." I said.

"Why?"

"Because you are the best thing that happened to me these last months." I stated and then I kissed his head.