Part 38: Pillow talk

[Carson's POV]
I lay beside Connor holding his hand. We were both breathing heavily. Our bodies were covered in cum.
I took a blanket which laid at the foot of the bed and put it on both of us. I turned then towards him and I caressed his chest with the tips of my fingers.
Connor, instead, was gazing at the ceiling. He seemed kinda distant.

"Hey, babe, did you like it?" I broke the ice, caressing his sharp jawline.

"Yeah... You were really good. Amazing" He gasped.

"Then what makes you upset?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe you are just nervous about tomorrow."

"It's not that. Carson, I am scared."

"Scared of what?"

"That they won't accept me... If I came out, I don't know how my mother would react. And my father? We barely talk to each other."

"I know it might be hard, but trust me...I will always support you and be by your side. I love you. If they didn't accept you, you could lodge at my place."

"Thank you" he said, now turning his face towards me.

Our heads were basically touching and I felt his breath on my skin.
I ruffled his hair and we both smiled.

"I love you, Connor!" I said, pulling him in a sweet kiss.

"I have to tell you something" I told him.

"What is it?"

"I accepted the offer for the USC."

"Oh... I didn't expect that... I am happy for you"

"I can sense a "but"".

"That means you are going to live in the college and we could barely get to see each other? Right?"

"Connor, I don't know yet. Maybe. Don't worry. We will figure out a way. I don't wanna leave you".

"Me neither" He replied and kissed my neck.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?"
I asked him.

"Late afternoon. I don't wanna go to Colorado. I wanna stay here with you!" And as he said that he lay his head on my pecs.

"You love that position, right?"

He nodded. My hands were playing with his hair, making small curls.

"Why don't you wanna go? It's your hometown, after all. I am always happy to leave for Spokane."

"I will explain it someday..."

"A secret? Hey you can tell me anything."

"Yeah, but just not now."

"Ok, as you prefer!"

"And you? How do you feel? Did you like the sex?" Connor asked me surprisingly.

"Of course, dear. I think you were really cute."

He lifted his head and kissed me again.
I loved him. The feeling of his skin rubbing on mine. His hands cold and moist wrapped around my muscular chest. And his smell drove me crazy.

"I could never thank you enough. You are the best thing that happened to me in the last months."

"Thanks!"

"Hey... I was thinking... Maybe we could spend some days together this summer. A sort of friends trip."

"I don't know if my mother would let me come."

"You can convince her. Come on. I am sure we can celebrate my birthday together, somewhere else. Maybe Europe?"

"Well, my mother is planning to go back to Italy for the summer!"

"I see...!" I said in a sad tone.

"Hey, what if you come to Italy with me?" Connor asked me all of sudden.

"I could, I mean, why not? Even if it sounds boring..."

"It won't be."

"I am not a fan of art galleries and museums!" I exclaimed.

"You got too many stereotypes about Italy!" He said laughing. "Plus, if you are with me you will never get bored".
I smiled at him in agreement.

"Hey, babe, I can feel something hard against my thigh. Do you want to go for round two?" I asked Connor, smiling at him.He looked up at my face and smiled back.

"I am not in the mood. You made me come twice. I am a bit tired." I said.

"Don't worry, I will do everything. Just help me deal with it!" He replied.

I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to say. How could he be so horny? Anyway I gave him my consent and I observed as he went under the sheets and placed between my legs. He licked my hole and plunged his dick in it.

"Oh gosh..." I moaned.

He started thrusting in and out. He was not so big, but for sure he was a cute top. As he was fucking me, he leaned on my chest and we made out.
His soft moans mixed with mine. I wrapped my arms around his back and squeezed his ass.
His dick was still inside me.
I told him to go faster, and he moved his hips with more haste.

"Oh, Carson, oh...oh" He gasped.

Few minutes later he shot his load in my ass. I felt his hot liquid covering my walls. He immediately pulled his dick out and flung himself beside me.
His heavy breaths filled the room.
His cum was dripping out of my ass on his bed.

"How was it?" Connor asked me.

"You are not a top. But that was cute."

We both bursted out in a laugh and them he climbed on top of me and we roughly made out.

"Imagine doing that in Italy." Connor whispered in my ear.

"With the Eiffel tower on the background".

"You dumb. The Eiffel tower is in France" Connor said laughing.

"Then choose a view!" I told him.

"Rome, Florence?"

"It's the same. I just need to be with you, no matter where."

The following morning I woke up and sneaked to my room. Connor was still sleeping.
After an hour or less we had breakfast and then I went back home. I met him again at school, where he said me goodbye before leaving for the spring break.