𝐈|𝑀𝑅. 𝑅𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑅

I have a song above that would fit this particular chapter if you would love to listen. If not that is fine. The first few chapters are a bit short. They get longer as you read. Thank you. <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ELIJAH'S POV:

It was 5:30 in the morning when I woke up. I had gotten up and set some clothes down for myself to wear after showering. I took a cold shower, brushed my teeth, shaved, and changed afterward.

I walked out of my bedroom and walked down the black marble stairs. Once I got to the second floor I headed to my office.

The door to the office was black with a sleek gold handle. I pulled the door open and headed towards my desk walking around it to sit down on my chair.

I picked up a folder from the side of my desk. Inside the folder was a picture of a man and his family.

What caught my eye was a beautiful girl looking of age around 18 or 19.

She had a bright beautiful smile, grey eyes, and long wavy dark brown hair.

She had her arm around who I believe was her sister. Her dad was on the right side of her sister and her mom was on the left side they all had big smiles. They seemed to be happy.

I called Marcelo who is my right-hand man. "Ciao Eli," said Marcelo.

He stood over the doorframe. He was 6'3 tall with broad shoulders, brown slightly messy hair, lightly tanned skin, and green eyes. Both his ears were pierced.

"What can I help you with Eli?" Asked Marcelo still standing over the door frame of my office. "Come in Marcelo," I order.

As Marcelo takes a seat on the opposite side of my desk I say. "I need for you to get Spade, Asesina, and Siege to get info from one of Esposito's men who are going to a club downtown tonight."

Esposito's men don't have very much respect towards their wives at home so it worried both me and Marcelo although they always get the job done.

"Do we take some men for their safety?" Asks Marcelo. "Yeah, I'll have the Aces take a few men for their protection."

THIRD-PERSON POV:

As Marcelo leaves Elijah's office he goes into the kitchen where the girls were.

In the kitchen Spade, Rager, Siege, Confianza, and Veneno sat on six stools on one side of the kitchen aisle. The kitchen counter and aisle have a black marble top with black cabinets that has blurry glass.

In the living room was an L-like black couch with a black marble top table and a white feathered carpet.

On the couch sat Dagger, Diabla, and Asesina watching Netflix on the flat tv that hung from the black wall.

Marcelo had ordered Spade, Asesina, and Siege "I need you three to get ready for the club we're going to later tonight so we can get info from Esposito's men who will be there."

The girls walk up the marble stairs each one of them walks into their rooms and picks out a dress to keep them away from being suspicious in their mission attire.

 Spade chose a green satin dress with a black Prada clutch paired up with YSL black heels

Asesina chose a white dress with a white Prada clutch along with a pair of clear heels.

And siege chose a baby blue dress with a baby blue clutch and a pair of sparkly stilettos.

Outside of the house were parked two cars: a Rolls Royce and a Cadillac. The girls all went in the Rolls Royce with Marcelo who drove and four more men in the Cadillac.

ELIJAH'S POV:

I had the girls do this job since I had files to go through and I needed a way to get Esposito off my back. He kept stealing my shipments when we had a deal that he would have thirty percent of the shipments but he took more than the amount of the deal we had. And to top it off I had problems with the new restaurant and the staff at the hotel.

I had to find new designers for the restaurant since the others couldn't make it possible. He was an asshole anyways. He pissed me off over simple shit like finding colors for the restaurant. I simply asked him not to give me a hard time but he added to it and now because of that fucker I had to find new designers for the restaurant.

I look to my left to see the file I had just seen of Valerio's family. He's one of my best assassins along with the Aces.

The girls work together in multiple missions but sometimes when I need them for a small job just a few go. They all have different special talents and different 'Tells.'

A tell is a way that a person uses to fight their opponent. And when their opponent noticed their tell they use it as a way to fight them to win. Therefore each one of them has a tell and different ways to get their job done.

I could not find their tell and they couldn't find mine. It's best if no one can because that way you won't lose a fight. There's only one person in the world who knows my tell.

That person who knows is my father. He was an alcoholic for years after his twin sister passed away since they were close. We were able to send him to get therapy and take him to rehab. We got him to go so he wouldn't have to miss out on me and my siblings growing up. He then became sober but drinks every once in a while.

He used to beat me, my mom, and my twin brothers when they were just six at the time. I was thirteen trying to help my mom but she would always be the one to protect us from his punches.

After therapy and rehab, my mom and dad became closer and healthier it just took time and love for them to get back to the way they were when they were married. I'm proud of the way my father became after it all.

As I grew older he thought me how to run the mafia and how to fight, kill, and lead. I was eighteen when I took over. I struggled but he was there to help me now I'm the best in the mafia world just like he was. And I got the best family I could ever have alongside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ciao here again I just want to say that most chapters would have pictures.
There will be A song above that matches well with the chapter.
Also, I will kind of update slowly. Sorry. :(
Please vote.
Thank you. 🖤
-Jenny (Scythe)♠️