𝐗𝐗|𝐺𝑅𝐸𝐶𝐼𝐴

Welcomeeee
I hope you enjoy this new chapter.
Please vote 🖤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ILIANA'S POV:

I woke up the next morning to the rays of the sun shining through the bedroom. The other side of the bed was empty where Elijah had slept last night. I got up and changed. Into a black corset and black leather pants. I paired it with my black YSL heels. They were my go-to heels and I love them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I got dressed I headed downstairs. The Aces were in the kitchen.

"Good morning girls." I look at the girls who stare back at me with a smirk on their faces.

"Good morning Iliana." They say.

"What? Why are you all looking at me like that?" I say with a confused look.

"Someone got you roses." Asesina points towards the big bouquet of roses.

I walk toward them and there's a piece of paper that lies in the bouquet. I pull it out and open it.

"For Iliana. Get your luggage ready we're going for an adventure full of blessings tonight. A hint: sunny days. White House's on hills. -E." It was written in cursive.

I got the roses that lay on the marble aisle in the kitchen and went upstairs. I put the roses in a vase before getting a suitcase and packing clothes for the next trip.

Spade, Asesina, and Dagger all came up and knocked on the door. I opened it as they came rushing in. They saw my luggage and asked.

"Who got you the flowers? And what did it say? And also why are you packing?" Questions after questions.

"To answer your questions Elijah did, something about a trip, because of the note," I say as I put a few clothes from my other luggage into another one. The main clothes I'd think I need for this trip.

I finished packing the luggage as I went back downstairs to eat breakfast. Moments later I see Elijah walk in.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah. And thank you for the roses." A smile appeared on my lips as a smirk appeared on his.

"Let me get ready then we'll go." I shook my head in response before he left.