𝐗𝐕𝐈|𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐺𝐿𝐼𝐴

Hai haiiiii
I hope you enjoy this chapter 🖤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ELIJAH'S POV:

I picked Iliana up from the car and we got in the house. It was dark considering my men leave my house at 10 pm back to their own homes with family. Everyone else wasn't there. It was just me and Iliana in the house. I had Iliana in my arms going up the stairs and I may have accidentally hit her head on the corner of the wall. I quickly apologized to her before she giggled.

I put her on the bed before getting some of my clothes for her to wear to bed. She got up from the bed to take a shower. While she took a shower I was on the phone with Thorn and Elio.

"Hey boys. How are the both of you?" I got a response from both at the same time.

"We are good. What about you big brother?" Elio asks from the other end of the call.

"I'm all good. Hold on let me move these heels out of the way." I move Iliana's heels to the side so we won't stumble over them.

"Wait did you say heels?" Thorn asks.

"Yeah, why?" I ask with a confused look on my face.

"Who's the girl?"

"Her name is Iliana."

"Is she pretty?" Thorn being the playboy asks as if it's his business to know.

I answer his question anyways. "Indeed she's gorgeous."

"I think he's in love Elio you can tell."

"What now? I'm not in love." I say before I roll my eyes.

"The way you said her name and of how 'gorgeous' she is just selling it off Sin."

"Ok but that doesn't mean anything Thorn."

"Sounds like Playboy Sin finally retired. Man oh man how's it feels that I took your spot?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. And I was never a Playboy, to begin with. But where's Celestina?"

"She's in her room," says Elio.

"Celestina Eli is on the phone." I hear him slightly yell.

"Hey, the big brother I miss you. When are you coming to visit again?" She says.

"Hey, Caro I miss you too. I'm not sure just yet. Maybe I'll go tomorrow."

"Yay because teddy misses our tea parties with you." I could sense a frown on her face at her last seven words.

"Ok I'll go tomorrow and we'll have our tea parties like last time."

"I love you but get some sleep I'll see you tomorrow Principessa."

"Good night Eli I love you too Fratello." I hear Elio at the other end closing the door to Celestina's room.

"You boys should go to sleep as well I'll see you all tomorrow. I love you both Good night."

"Good night Fratello. We love you too." Says both Thorn and Elio before hanging up the call.

Iliana came out of the bathroom after my phone call ended. I walked in after to take a shower. I took my shower and once I was done I walked out to see Iliana peacefully sleeping.