𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈|𝐶𝐸𝑁𝐴 𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑁𝑈𝐴𝑅𝐼𝐴𝐿𝐸

Honestly sorry I had to do a big time jump it's just that I genuinely didn't plan anything much to happen in between these 5-6 months besides the fact that Iliana just trained with Elijah and planned their wedding. :)
I hope you understand, thank you.
Enjoy <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 24

ILIANA'S POV:

For the past five to six months I've been planning our wedding along side with The Ace's for some help. My wedding was just in two weeks and I have been stressing all along. Scythe gave birth to a healthy baby girl in may fourth. Her name is Venice Valentina Hernandez.

I felt like I was going to ruin the whole thing. Elijah always assured me that I wouldn't. I was happy to have him along the way.

Today I was going to check out the venue for tomorrow before we forget anything. Right as Arabella, My mom, and I walked in we were greeted by Alex the owner of the venue.

"Good afternoon ladies. How are you?" He says taking his hand for us to shake.

"Good afternoon Alex. We're good, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm doing pretty good. We're just getting most of the things ready for tomorrow. Oh and about the center pieces are you bringing those in today or tomorrow?" He asks.

"We'll be getting the roses to put on the centerpieces tomorrow and bring them all just so they won't look dead tomorrow." I say to Alex.

"Oh right you're putting roses and for the glass cups I thought I should ask you and Elijah which ones you both would want on the tables."

"Oh ok show me the way." I smile.

"Right this way ladies." Alex says walking towards the back kitchen.

"Ok so we have these glass cups which are just like a tube, cognac glasses, champagne, wine, whiskey, martini, cocktail, and shot glasses." He says.

"So basically the long tube glasses and the cognac ones are the ones that goes on the tables so I just wanted to ask which ones you wanted on the tables." Alex adds.

"I choose the long tube ones for the tables. And for the champagne and wine glass cups I'd like those to be set out at every table once we pop open our bottles. So if the workers could possibly ask which they prefer from the wine or champagne glasses that would be wonderful. Thank you very much Alex."

"Yes of course. No problem at all. I'll get that down so then tomorrow let me know when you and the groom are ready to pop the bottle so we could set everything up for everyone." Smiles Alex as he writes down my request.

"Thank you so much Alex. I'll see you tomorrow morning." I say getting up from my seat and so is my mom and Arabella.

I began driving home right after dropping off my mom at her house. Arabella and I talked on our way home.

"Did you place an order for the cake and set the time when you get the cake?" She asks.

"Already got it." I answer.

"I'm so happy and excited for tomorrow!" I say.

"You're going to look beautiful in your dress dear." She says smiling.