𝐗𝐈𝐕|𝑃𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐴 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸

Ciao luvvvv welcome <3
I hope you enjoy ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ELIJAH'S POV:

When we got home I called two of my men to help me and Iliana get our things up in the room.

"Thank you boys," I said before closing the door.

"I'm going to try and clear up a bit of my closet and move a few pieces of clothing to one side so you can hang your new clothes or put them in the drawers," I said to Iliana before walking into my closet and re-organizing my clothing.

After finishing I helped Iliana get clothes in the closet and put them away.

"Thank you for helping me."

"No problem. But I'm going to take a shower." I did as I said.

I showered for a couple of moments before getting out and drying myself. I walk out with a towel around my waist so Iliana could shower. Once she finished we went to bed.

ILIANA'S POV:

I and Elijah had gone to the mall today. I picked out a dress and he picked out a tux. What I found cute was that he got a matching handkerchief with my dress for his tux.

"It would make those guests know who you're with. And you'll be protected by me and my family or those who I'm close with." I let my lips curl into a soft smile.

We shopped for what seemed to be hours but it was only two hours. We talked and talked while we were there shopping. Afterward, we went to a restaurant nearby called 'Giovanni's.' It was beautiful. And the food was amazing. I recommend it here and I'll most likely come back.

We finished our dinner and headed back to his house. He had two of his men help us get our bags up to the room. He insisted on having to share a closet with me and I helped. We both took showers and went to sleep.

The last four days have been nothing but peace. Elijah was in his office most of the time while I hung out with the Aces. I met Hades two days ago. He was adorable. It made me have a baby fever.

I love the idea of kids but just not at a young age. He looked more like his dad than his mom but he had a few of her features.

Anyways it has been four days since Me and Elijah getting to know each other a bit more. I found out his favorite color was red although I kind of thought it was black I guess not.

He has two twin brothers age sixteen, a year older than my sister. He also has a sister at the age of three. The brothers were handsome and the girl was adorable. The boys' names were Thorn and Elio. The little girl was Celestina. I love their names. 

I knew a bit more like his favorite food believe it or not it was Captain Crunch cereal. I thought it would be some fancy food but it wasn't. His favorite fancy food was Chicken Alfredo and Steak. It was nice getting to know him more.

I was hanging with the Aces and Aria before realizing the time. It was six pm the ball was at eight. I had three hours to get ready. As I got ready I had my hair down with loose curls. I wore bright red lipstick with a black Smokey eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~