𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈|𝑆𝑂𝑁𝑇𝑈𝑂𝑆𝑂

Welcome to the new chapter.
And honestly, this song is
just beautiful to me.
But I hope you enjoyyyy. <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ELIJAH'S POV:

It was the next morning. Iliana was still cuddled up beside me. I gave her a kiss on her forehead which made her wake up.

"Good morning Tesoro," I whisper so I wouldn't be too loud.

"Good morning babe." She says with a smile curling her lips.

We stayed in bed for a bit longer. "Do you want some pancakes?" She asks me.

"Yeah sure," I answer getting up from the bed before her. I see her stand up before falling back on the bed.

"You alright Tesoro?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm good just a bit of...leg pains." She says with a smile.

I chuckle before picking her up bridal style.

"I guess I did as I was supposed to," I say.

"Shut up. My legs do hurt." She crosses her arms and pouts.

I let out a smile and chuckle before taking her down to the kitchen.

On our way down I see our clothes in the hallway scattered around from last night. Once we got in the kitchen I sat her down on one of the black long chairs in front of the kitchen aisle. I see her pull out her phone and start to dial a number as I made pancakes.

ILIANA'S POV:

I pulled out my phone and called Aria. I haven't talked to her in a while so I decided to call her up to see how she was doing.

"Hey, Aria how are you?" I say.

"Hey, girl I miss you. And I'm doing well what about you?" She asks.

"I miss you too. I'm good as well I'm just waiting for Eli since he's cooking today." I say.

"Who's Eli?" She asks.

"Oh right sorry you two properly haven't met but he is my boyfriend," I say with a smile.

"Ouu girl you finally have a boyfriend. Let me see how he looks, girl." She says.

"Ok, ok I'll send you a picture. But I have to ask him first if it's ok with him." I say before asking him.

"Hey, babe."

"Yeah?" He says.

"Can I send a picture of you to my friend?" I ask.

"Of course Tesoro." He says with a light chuckle flipping the pancakes.

"Woah, his voice is so nice and deep," Aria says. I chuckle before responding to her.

"Yeah. But how are you and Emilio?" I ask.

"We're good. We went to California a week ago." She says.