𝐗𝐈𝐗|𝑀𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼

Welcomeeeee I hope you enjoy <3
Please vote. Thank you sm 🖤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ELIJAH'S POV:

Río came back with a bottle of champagne, two glasses, and some chips.

"Champagne with chips?"

"What? It's a good man you should try it." Rio sits back down in his seat and pours the champagne into the glasses that sat in the two cup holders beside him.

He hands me a glass as I take it. "Thank you. But don't you think we should be sleeping instead?"

"You're welcome but we don't have to sleep." I shake my head before taking a sip of the champagne that sizzled in the glass.

"Why are we going to Italy?" Rio asks before taking a bite from the chip that he held in his hand.

"We're going on a mission with Santiago and Julius." I take another sip from the champagne before looking back up at Rio who has a confused look.

"Oh alright." Moments later we all finally go to sleep.

ILIANA'S POV:

I woke up in a strange bed. I was all alone. I got up with my LV blanket still wrapped around me. I opened the door and walk towards where I was sitting last night.

I looked out the window to see we were still in the air. The clouds looked so fluffy that made it look like cotton candy.

I saw Elijah still sleeping and when I turn to look across I see Rio with a champagne glass in a cup holder beside him with a bag of chips in his lap. I laugh as I look at Rio with his mouth open. My laugh causes him to wake up.

"Good morning Rio."

"Good morning Amore." He rubs his eyes before fully waking up.

"Awww Skulls is holding Hades. That's adorable."

"Yea I took a picture last night. And Elijah may have posted one of you too."

"Wait what?" He looks at me with wide eyes.

"What's his Instagram Rio?" I took my phone out of the bag that lay beside me.

"Uhhh it's Elijah dot sin and a three." I pull up his Instagram and there it is. A picture of me sleeping.

"God." I roll my eyes before asking Rio another question.

"How did I get to the bed in the back?" I point towards the door I had walked out of a few minutes ago.

"Elijah carried you over there."

"Oh." My thoughts flooded with questions.

Shifting on the chair caused Elijah to wake up from his sleep. But I was able to take a picture of him sleeping for payback.

"Good morning Tesoro." Río laughs before jokingly saying "Good morning bello."

"Fuck off will you Rio." Elijah looks at me.