𝐗|𝐺𝐴𝑀𝐵𝐼𝑁𝑂

Ciaooooo new chapterrrrr
I hope you enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ILIANA'S POV:

I was awoken by a loud thud in the room. I sat on the floor. I couldn't see since I had a blindfold wrapped around my head to cover my eyes.

A minute later it was snatched off by a tall man that hovered over me. I looked down at my hands which were tied. I still had my clothes on which was a good thing knowing I was kidnapped. I didn't remember much but I just remember being dizzy and knocked out cold.

"Well hello, beautiful. You sure are a fine piece aren't you?" Says the man hovering over me.

A couple of seconds go by as he squats down to reach my face level. I was finally able to see his face more clearly. He had a smirk on his face when he squatted down.

"Who are you? Why am I here?" I ask as his head fell before looking up and answering.

"Welcome to the Colombo Mafia beautiful. My name is Gambino Colombo. And you are here because you, my dear are my money maker for tonight." I let out a few tears realizing I was being trafficked.

I woke up again in another strange room. This time there was a bed and double doors across it. The room was dark and had no color but black. It was nice but strange. I looked up to see the doors open and the same man was there. "Wake the fuck up." He says.

He looked over to a man and laughed. "This is your new play toy." He says pointing at me.

"Might as well have the time of my life with her." The man says. "Let's go whore." Says the man again before coming towards me gripping my arm and making me stand up.

ELIJAH'S POV:

I was in my office with Santiago and Julius. Scythe walks in crying and yelling mumbling something I couldn't understand. "Hey, hey what's wrong?" I ask as she looks up with glossy eyes taking a deep breath in and out.

She calmly responds. "She's gone. SHE'S GONE ELIJAH THEY TOOK HER." She yells her last sentence.

"Who's gone Scythe? WHO?" I ask.

"ILIANA. She was drugged and taken from us." As Asesina barges in crying too, she says. "Please help me find her Eli we can't lose her." I rush to the Camera room a few doors down.

"Let me see the camera recordings from ten minutes ago," I order.

"Here's the videotapes boss." I look down at the computer and see the girl's face. It was one of my assassin's daughters. He was off in Italy for a hit.

As I looked at her getting picked up by a man I soon recognized after getting out of the club.

It was Gambino. Gambino Colombo took Iliana. The beautiful girl I saw in that folder with her family. At that moment I knew I had to save her knowing her father wasn't here to protect her since he was out for a job that I sent him to. As I already knew where his warehouses were I planned what I was going to do.

I had five capo-regimes at a meeting at my nearby warehouse. With each of their crews. Their soldiers stood all behind them with weapons attached to them. ARs and AK's thrown over their shoulders.