𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈| 𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑁𝐴 𝐴 𝐶𝐴𝑆𝐴

Heyy welcome to the new chapter.
I hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ELIJAH'S POV:

I got up from bed and went in the bathroom to take a shower. Once I've gotten out my phone began ringing. I check my phone and it's Heilos. Confused I answer the phone. "Hello?" I say. "Elijah?" Heilos says from the other end of the phone. "Yeah?" I get even more confused and worried by his tone. "We have a problem." Well it's a good thing we leave today. "What's the problem?" I say pacing around.

"One of our warehouses was attacked last night and the files of Valerio, Marcelo, Spade, and Diabla are gone. I am not sure why they took theirs but they also took Gambino's and Esposito's file." Fuck. "What else did they take?" I ask running my hands through my hair. "Nothing else but they left some sort of thing." Heilos says. "What is it?" I ask. "It's a zippo lighter and it had engravings with the initials S.E. I'm not sure who that could be but this lighter looks familiar." Realization hits me.

The lighter I used to burn down Esposito's house was the one Heilos was talking about. "Shit. That's Sergio Esposito. He did it for revenge." "Elijah, you need to get back now." And he hangs up the phone. FUCK.

I got out of the bathroom and right in front of me was Iliana. "I-" she cuts me off right after. "I heard everything." She says wrapping her arms around my torso and laying her head on my chest. "This is because of me. I should've never been that naïve." She says but not looking up at me. "No, no. It's okay everything will be fine." I say placing my hand under her chin and making her look up at me.

"None of this is your fault Tesoro." I say. "But you did all that to save me." A tear was forming in her eye. "And I'll do it every time if it's to save you." She moves her head to rest on my chest again. "Come on. We have to go. We'll say bye to nonna and papa before we leave." I smiled. "Okay." She says pulling away and walking in the bathroom. But before I could walk away she says something. "Can you stay here? I just want some company." I smiled. "Let me get my clothes and I'll come back in just a second." I say walking out to the closet and getting some sweatpants for both Iliana and I and two of my t-shirts. One for her and one for me. I got our underwear and walked back into the bathroom.

She had already stripped while I was gone. When I walked in she turned to me and kissed me just before walking into the shower. While she showered I changed into my clothes. A second later I jump up onto the counter and sit facing Iliana. "I love you." I say. She turns to look at me. "I love you." She smiles.

I just sat there looking at my beautiful wife. Damn I am the luckiest man. After a couple of minutes I jumped off and got a towel by the heater and waited for her to come out and wrap her with the towel. Once she came out I held the towel out and wrapped her in it. "Oh, it's so warm." She says closing her eyes. I take the chance to take her hair and squeeze the rest of the water out on the tub behind us and wrapping another warm towel on her hair. "It's so warm. Thank you mi Amor." She gives me a kiss.

Once she finished drying herself she began changing into the clothes I brought her. "We have to go say bye to my family and get going." I say wrapping my arms around her from behind and giving her a kiss. "I don't want to leave. I love your family." She frowns. "I have to get back to important business. Either way we come back in a few weeks for our wedding here." I smiled and so did she. "Okay, okay I'll go make sure I have everything and go." She smiles and walks out of the bathroom leaving me alone.

Once we were done getting our things ready we left the house and went to the airport where our jet waited for us. When we arrived a few people were there waiting outside. We got out of the car and began walking towards the jet. "Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Ricci. I am your Pilot for today. Everything is all set up for the both of you. Enjoy your flight." The pilot says.

Iliana walks inside and I go right behind her. She sits next to the window and puts her seatbelt on as I sat next to her I did the same. "There are drinks, snack, and other necessities just right back here ready for you. Please let me know if you need anything." The lady says. "Thank you."

Once we had arrived home I had Marcelo bring everyone in for a meeting.

~~~

It just fits don't @ me.
~~~

After a minute everyone was already inside the room and standing around their seats. I walked in my hands on the button of my blazer making sure I unbutton it. Walking towards my seat I had stayed standing waiting for Iliana to walk in right behind me.

She walks in with a white blazer the men crossing their arms on their chest and standing still. In this mafia family if the first woman wears the white blazer you shall stand with your arms crossed and Stand still including the boss until she orders the next move. Her black red bottom heels tapping on the marble floor walking towards her seat.

The silence was loud. She sits beside me and clears her throat and holding her hand out to me. "Pen." She says and I immediately do as she says handing her a red pen laying it flat on her palm and crossing my arms again. She does the same with her other hand. "Folder." Marcelo places the folder on her palms and crosses his arms as she places both items on the table. "Now, sit." We all take a seat. "You may speak." She says looking at me. She's very good at being the first woman.

"So as you were told I am holding a meeting for what's about to happen." My men open their folders and start taking notes on what they are being told. "As you all know what had happened about a year ago with the Esposito's we were recently threatened by Esposito's son, Sergio Esposito."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3
Thank you for waiting.
-Jenny (Scythe) ♠️