• Sugarcoated Chillies | B. Gordon [Alternate Ending]

TITLE:

TITLE:

Sugarcoated Chillies | B. Gordon [Alternate Ending]

FANDOM:

DC Universe

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:

Neal Hastings, Rose Gibson, Dianne Harris

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Barbara Gordon, Richard Grayson, Jason Todd, Bruce Wayne, Jim Gordon

STATUS:

Published, Completed.

OVERVIEW:

Neal Hastings knew very well that his days were numbered. He used to be one of the countless young men in Gotham struggling to survive in the dangerous city of crime. He had taken up multiple jobs, kept a low profile, and merged with the citizens very easily since there was nothing about him that could strike above the ordinary.

But with one drastic revelation that made him realize how fleeting his life was, he decided that instead of going out as a faint flame in a plethora of candles, he would rather go out with an explosion that would outshine all the candles of life around him.

That one decision made him change his outlook on life and himself as well, becoming known as the city's renowned troublemaker who could do anything for the thrill of it, lived to the fullest, and could not be tied down by the jaded judgments of society. However, his antics often make him end up in the GCPD lockup where he met Barbara Gordon for the first time.

CAST:

Deborah Ann Woll as Barbara Gordon

Harry Shum Jr. as Neal Hastings

Gary Oldman as Jim Gordon

Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne

Brenton Thwaites as Richard Grayson

Curran Walters as Jason Todd

Rihanna as Koriand'r

Clemence Poesy as Rose Gibson

Adelaide Kane as Dianne Harris

***

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

Since I can't stop writing about Neal and I still feel the guilt of doing what I did in Sugarcoated Chillies, I started working on an alternate end for the story and here it is.

But that doesn't mean you're in for an easy ride. This alternate ending is just as unpredictable as the original ending. True, I have changed a lot from chapter [29] onwards and maybe most of you would think it's better than the original but to me, the original end is the most fitting one.

Yet I am writing this because I just can't stop my brain with all the ideas it has been giving me regarding an alternate ending to Neal and Barbara's story.

I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I am enjoying writing it. I am not including any sample chapter here because I don't want to give any spoilers.

***