Writers I Recommend

I know I haven't updated this guide in a long time because I'm intentionally keeping all my new ideas under wraps so that I don't ditch my ongoing stories. However, I am taking this chapter to introduce or recommend you all to writers whose work I found to be delightful, inspiring and totally worth a lot of appreciation.

Most of these authors are not very recognized on this site but their stories are amazing and I believe you all should check them out and support them too. Everyone automatically checks out a book that has a million reads even if the lot and character development is zero. But the real gems are the stories told by these undiscovered writers and it depends on us to find these gems and appreciate them so that they can get the recognition they deserve.

In no particular order, I will be listing down the Wattpad authors whose fanfics make my day and I hope you all will appreciate the stories as well as the wonderful people crafting them.

PricetagOfficial

Another_chapter

icecoffeeluver

GuyOfMany

starlightsfall

inaseaoflight

Joy4Joy

emily_shurley

-_rosella_-

BatgirlGeek

svhltee

Viola130831

Obscure_Harmony

SummerStrength

cookiethife

QueenDann1

Travelling_Writer

-TRILYRIC

smexy_witchbitch

brandtnew

writer171105

darkseids

coolbananax

Of course, no story can be perfect but it can be improved when writers and the reader community come together to craft a masterpiece through feedback and motivation. 

Writers put their heart and soul into their stories so it is only fair that we as readers also support them and appreciate them. I am sure you will love the stories posted by these awesome authors, don't miss on checking their profiles out, you'll find great stories and great people.