Book 1: Diabolical | T. Drake

TITLE:

TITLE:

Diabolical | T. Drake

FANDOM:

DC Universe

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:

None as of yet.

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown, Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Jonathan Crane, Cassandra Cain, Richard Grayson, Barbara Gordon, Jason Todd, and Damian Wayne.

STATUS:

Published, Completed with 50 chapters.

OVERVIEW:

Timothy Drake couldn't trust anyone.

It was not that he didn't try or vowed never to trust people again; he just didn't have any reason to believe that humans were worth trusting.

He had spent a considerable part of his childhood locked up in a basement, hiding from the very people who should have been the first ones for him to trust and love. Family was a word with no meaning to him.

So when he surprisingly got adopted by the billionaire vigilante of Gotham, he couldn't come to terms with his new life and the prospect of having a family. He still felt there was a reason he had been brought into that family and he would be abandoned once that purpose was served.

 He couldn't trust them. His instincts were always right and he had accepted that he was nothing but a tool to be used and left if he didn't stand up for himself. He couldn't believe that the Waynes could be any different than his parents.

But much to his shock, they were still adamant about proving him wrong. They were determined to show him love, trust, and care until he started to accept those feelings himself.

CAST:

Finn Wolfhard as Timothy Drake

Emma Myers as Stephanie Brown

Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne

Andy Serkis as Alfred Pennyworth

Cillian Murphy as Jonathan Crane

David Guintoli as Richard Grayson

Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Barbara Gordon

Shiloh Fernandez as Jason Todd

Javon Walton as Damian Wayne

Ian Nelson as Connor Kent

Anna Akana as Cassandra Cain

***

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

This fanfic is inspired by a post on Pinterest featuring a Carrion AU Tim Drake. Other inspirations include the songs Seven by Taylor Swift and Bad Dream by Ruelle. Basically, my brain comes up with ideas for Tim much faster as compared to other DC characters.

For those of you wondering what a Carrion AU is, even I don't know if it's fanmade or canon but it is an interesting take on our lovely Tim. So Tim in this AU has a different origin story as he finds out his parents were trying to get him killed so that they could get the insurance money to pay off their debt.

And Tim, being the unnervingly cunning genius that he is, fakes his death and idk what happens to his parents but he hides away in the basement and lives there for some years until Batman finds him blackmailing Scarecrow into giving up his secret for the fear toxin.

Tim is kinda twisted in this AU and if you want, you can check the posts out on Pinterest for further background. I will not be copying the entire AU into this story but there will be few similarities in the origin and later aspects.

Unlike the title, cover, and background, this story is a wholesome dose of Tim Drake getting the love he deserves. This is the first book in The Toxic Ashes Series and I had a lot of fun writing it.

***