How dare she

Chapter 13

A nice looking air hostess came by and asked what I want but she wasn't that nice.''What do you want?'', The so-called hostess Liza.''Uh, can I get a Carmel Miacttio and 1 coffee with milk on the side and sugar, and then can I get 2 sub sandwiches, one with chicken and mayo and the other with lettuce, tomato, and chicken, no mayo'', I asked.

Just as Milo came, she said ''Are you sure you should be eating that much lunch, your already fat as It is'', She said as she walked away without order. How dare she.

''What did she say, is everything ok?'', Milo asked sitting down.''Nothing, it's fine''.I said as I went back to playing with my hand, was becoming redder. I then quickly put my sleave back down.

''Here are your drinks and subs,but hon are you sure you need eat that much?You are well we both no you're a bit heavuer then a whale'',Liza the terrible waitress said.But little does she know.''Excuse,but I don't remember ordering a glass of your opioin,so keep your opioins to yourself ''.

I said with attitude and sass.''You know the reason I don't fly in this class,is because of the rude people like you,now I would like you to apolgie to my sister and I don't want to see you for the rest of the flight'',Milo said putting a arm around me.

Then we started eating.''Are you ok?'',Milo asked putting milk and sugar in his coffee.I looked at my carmel miacchito and luckily they had whipped cream.''Yea'',I said looking down then taking his as I took his spare spoon.

''We'll she shouldn't have said what she did,and just btw you aren't fat at all'',Milo said with a smile on his face.I looked at my sandwich and gave Milo a small smile.

I was hungry praticly starving.I opened my took my spoon that I stole from Milo and started eating the chicken mayo,part which eas my favorite,It was so good,I stopped eating after 3 spoons,I was so full.I thought I was going to pop.

''Arent you going to eat anymore?'',Milo aske with a concerned look on his face.''Yes,im full,I will eat it later'',I told Milo putting it away and drinking my carmel deliocuseness.

''How many brother do you have?'',I asked as Milo was busy on his phone.''Ugh,theres 9 siblings alltoghter,but 1 sister,2 now including you'',He said looking up at me.

''What*cough*cough*cough* do you mean 9 other brothers and 1 sister''.

''We'll,I think I should let Liam,tell you the story since his the oldest and yes you have 9 brother and 1 sister, didn't you know?''.Milo said as he took my Carmel delicousness away from me.''No I didn't'',I said as I tried to grab my carmel drink back from him.

He looked upset that I didn't know I had brothers and a sister,but soon shock if off.''You need to sleep,were 3 hours ahead of you,so when we get there its going to be pretty late'',Milo said making sure my drink was out of reach.

🤍💔🤍💔

Hope you liked it

Let me know if my editing is bad

-Vote

-Comment

- Cookies or ice-cream?