They're so loud

Hey!Sorry I haven't uploaded in a little while

Been busy with life and stuff

Hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 26

''What do you guys want for breakfast'', I heard Levi ask as he kissed my head.

''Pancakes''

''Cereal''

''Cookies''

''And cream''

''Ice-cream''

I never knew having this many siblings could be so loud. I put my head on the table and went to sleep or so I thought I could go to sleep.'

Poke on one side of my check

Poke from the other side of my check

Poke again

Another Poke

Both checks being poked

''Jayden, Josh please stop poking me'', I said sitting up.

''How'd you know it was us?'', They asked at the same time.

'' Just a lucky guess'', I said un-doing my messy bun and making an even better messy bun.

''How do you do that?'', Ashley asked with her mouth open.''First, close your mouths or you'll catch flies'', Asher, Alexander, and I said at the same time.

We immediately did a triple high-five.''And how I do this no one knows'', I said. Milo started giving out plates of pancakes. 

As nice as it smells,im not hungry. Asher passed me his plate and I pushed it back.''Thanks but im not hungry'', I said as I pushed him back. It went like this for 5 minutes straight.

Thankfully Milo intervened.''Hey Cia, you didn't finish your Caramel drink, from yesterday but the only way you will be able to get it is if you eat at least half of it and not just the mayo''.He said.(A/N THANKS TO U KNOW WHO, FOR CORECTING MY ON MY CARAMEL MISTAKE 🐪🐫😉)

''But I'm not hungry'', I said looking for my phone, it wasn't in my pocket. I thought I put it in my pocket.

Did you really

Idk for sure

It's in ur room dum dum

While I was talking to my inner self. My phone started playing happier by Marshmellow ft Bastille. I have certain tones for different people. This ringtone was for my dance teacher/manager. It's the first dance I learned with a group when I was 6. 

I still remember it to this day, but we added more and made it to fit the music. I was about to get up and get my phone but Milo stopped me.''Please I need to take it, it really important'', I whined.

''But so is you eating'', Alexander said. Then a violin version of friends started playing. I had to pick this one up.

 I got off the seat and ran up the stairs. I still don't like stairs but I needed to answer this person. I got my phone and then my chicken and mayo sub.

Then I checked the caller ID. I let the rest of the song play well eating my sandwich on the stairs. I went on their recent insta stories and it seemed like they're here.

 And their girl's team needs one more member, to enter Miami.

''Milo, can you help me please'', I said/shouted. Instantly 1 second there were about 16 footsteps. I just continued looking on ig.

''What's wrong?''

''What happened?!''

''Where is she''

''She is sitting on the stairs, you idiot''

''Are you ok''

While they were saying that Oliver came out of his door mumbling something about, not having enough sleep.

🤍💔🤍💔

VOTE

COMMENT