No thanks,I'm good

Chapter 46

''Ugh, class is about to start'', Ella complained. We all gave her small smiles, knowing she doesn't like school.

I checked my schedule to see what I had first.

Math

Ugh.''What do you guys have now'', I asked looking at the girls.

''English with Mrs. Bell'', Ella, Kiara, Lee said.

''Science'', Lily and Kimmy said.

''Ugh lucky, guess what I have first'', I said.

''Math'', they all said including Asher and Alex.''Come on, we have math first as well'', Asher said.

''Ok, If I don't see you guys later today, you have my number, bye'', I said hugging them and walking away with Asher and Alex.'' Where's Ashley?'', I asked feeling lonely without her. Alex and Asher shared a look, before both replying,'' Probably with her friends''.

Before we walked into our math class. I put my hood up, so it covered my face. The math lesson wasn't that bad and till.

''Miss Johnson, would you like to introduce yourself?'', Mr. Smoothie asked.

''No thanks, I'm good'', I said politely.''' Would you like to introduce yourself'', he asked again.

I couldn't take this, it got old very fast. I stood up walked to the front and wrote Carpe Diem on the board before walking out with my bag.

I had no idea where I was going and till I heard a lady talking about stars and I couldn't help myself, I found myself standing outside and listening.''Can I help you?'', The teacher who had now stopped talking asked me.

''Um, no thanks, I just find what your talking about really interesting'', I said. ''Really, then are black holes real? And who invented them'', She asked as all eyes of the class were on me.

''Yes they are and John Michell discovered them in 1783'', I excitedly said.''Good Job, how old are you?'', She asked.

''I'm 13, but I seem to take a liking to the more advanced lesson for my age'', I said.'' Well, I'm sure you welcome to join my class, I will just have to ask the offices but for now, you can take a seat next to Oliver, Oliver please raise your hand'', She said pointing to Oliver.

Really? Ugh

I walked in and went and sat by Oliver. We didn't say anything just listened. After the lesson, I thanked Miss Jamie for letting me sit in the lesson and she told me I am welcome to come again. I had no idea where I was supposed to go so I just stood there like an idiot.

''You like astronomy?'', Oliver asked with his friends by his side.''Yea, I'm actually really interested in it'', I said actually smiling while talking about it.

''Anyways do you know where the dance studio is?'', I asked as I waved to his friends as his friends had waved to me.

''Fine, we're going there now'', Oliver said.

Oliver dances? Never saw that one coming, if im being honest. 

🤍💔🤍💔

FIRST THINGS FIRST IMA SAY ALL THE WORDS INSIDE MY HEAD

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!!!!!!

ARE ANY OF YOU READERS STAR WARS FANS?

I AM ONE

ANYWAYS CYA 💫🌟