It's a disgrace to gummy bears

Chapter 40

Ugh, I hate those. It's not normal gummy bears. I don't like vegetables but I like gummy bears and apparently, Dr.Karina asked Caden about it and now it seems he told her and now I have gummy bears but they are made of vegetables, so apparently im malnourished.

I LOVE GUMMY BEARS BUT I HATE Vegetable-GUMMY BEARS.

I sat down and ate half my food. After half, I stopped that was a lot of food for me to eat. I was so full and I was silent and just eating my food the whole time. I probably left them shock with no complete.''Told you guys she would eat on her own, it's like me with studying if I want to study I will if u tell me to study I won't'', Milo said handing me the horrible.

''I'm really full, I can't eat another bite'', I said patting my tummy. I wasn't lying tho.

''Fine, just have 4 and you can go to bed, you have school in the morning'', Noah said as Levi left to do something.

Ugh. It's been a week since I've been here,im still very thin, my ribs are still slightly bruised but they're fading day by day. The scars I have will always be there, but they are also slowly fading.

I ate 1 one the so good gummy bears. I did not want more after that one.

I ate another one for the look I was getting from Asher, Alex, and Ashely.''Not u too'', I said to Oliver as he stepped forward and joined the line. I ate another one.''Ok, I am done, these are..........'', I said speechless.

One thing to know about me is when I don't like something/someone I will tell it/them straight but this was so so terrible I had no words.

''Ok 3s fine, you guys need to go to bed, and no late-night adventures'', Noah said to Alex and Ashely.

I just stayed quiet and stood up and put my plate away.''I absolutely loathe those things, it's a disgrace to the gummy bears, that they even call them gummy bears, I mean how dare you'', I said giving the bottle a serious stink eye.

Then I went and just sat down on the stairs, were not friends yet. I then realized something. A promise I made a long time ago.

We promised each other that we would always come back together if one of us didn't come or left. That we would always be friends no family.Not by blood but by heart.

We promised to never leave each other, not even for an opportunity but I made them leave, our parents never cared about us, so I had to make sure my family was safe, I never really had a family since it was just me and my mom.

The promises we made are the promises im going to keep. I was so lost in thought I didn't realize Oliver had lifted me up and I was in Asher's room.

💔🤍💔🤍

GUESS WHO IS BACK!?!!?

ME!!!!!
DID YA'LL MISS ME?

I GUESS NOT...... :(

MAYBE I SHOULD STOP WRITING THIS?

ANYWAYS ARE THEIR BLINKS IN THE HOUSE?

IMA BLINK 🖤💟