Meeting Stevie

Chapter 44

The ride to the school wasn't far. As much as I hate to say this isn't like the cliche' books where my brothers and sister would be the popular ones, I thought wrong. As we got out of the car, I did what I always did when I was at school. I stood tall with my chin up and tried to not look as frightened as I felt.

''Come on let's go'', Noah said. All eyes were on us and when I mean all eyes, every single eye was on us, so why not make an entrance. I had a lot of weird looks, probably cause I looked like Alex, Asher, and Ashely.

Alex took my hand and Asher took my other hand and we walked in together. It was like walking in slow motion but not walking weirdly.

''Who is she?''

''I never knew there was another Lakewood''

''You GO, GIRL!!!!'', I heard a voice say from the crowd. I looked at the crowd and I saw Lily. I smiled at Lily and continued walking.

''She smiled at Lily''

''Did you see that?''

''Yes, I did''

''' She must be awesome''

''I want to be friends with her''

Finally, we reached the entrance of the school. I let go of their hands and walked in with them.

''Come on Cia, we have to go to the principal's office'', Alex said as he knocked.

Shortly after Alex knocked, we heard a come in.''Ah, Lakewoods and you must be Alicia, I've heard a lot about you and I must say it is an honor to have you at our school, I had a friend who was the principal of your old school and he would not keep quiet about what a talented pupil you were'', The man in the offices said, also gesturing for me to sit down.

I sat down and did something that I do with every principle. I put my feet on the desk.''You know, after I found out about Julian's death, I pulled some strings and I have a surprise for you, it's in the staff room. Oh and before I forget you and your friends are welcome to some hot chocolate in the staff room'', He said.

''You didn't have to but thank you and I'm sorta glad to be here, I've always wanted to come here'', I said as I took my feet off the table.

''Ah, I heard that and I say it was a very honorable thing you did to help all your friends get into this school, I must say it must've been quite hard'', The principal said.

I laughed, it was so hard it's actually funny now.''Indeed it was, what is your name'', I asked as I stood up.

''Steve'', Principle man said.''Cool, nice meeting ya Stevie'', I said waving and walking out the door and to the left. I had no idea where I was going and till I saw Asher and Alex. I walked over to them and Noah and Ashley.''How was it?'', Ashley asked.

''Good actually, Stevie is actually pretty cool'', I said.

🤍💔🤍💔

I UPLOADED ANOTHER CHAPTER!!

COZ WHY NOT?

I MEAN WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE

NOTHING

IF UR FOLLOWING ME, WHICH 2 OF U R 😅 OUT OF THE 5.3K PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ THIS,

YEA......WHY DOES EVERYONE ELSE HAVE SO MANY MORE FOLLOWERS THAN ME?

😂😂yea irdk but it's fine

someday you will have wished u followed me

I'm just saying that to make myself feel better, but maybe maybe not

so plz follow me