I don't like my room,I love it

Chapter 19

Milo and I walked out of the kitchen and walked to a staircase. 

Hehe, I don't really like stairs. Milo must've picked that up because he picked me up and carried me up the stairs after he put me down. I quietly thanked him.

Then we walked a few doors down and Milo opened it.''We redid your room, well by we I mean, this was all Asher'', Milo said as he switched on the light and I saw it was a big room with a bay window and the were lights over the curtain.

I looked at my bed and it was so me. Then I saw fairy lights over my bed. I love fairy lights.

''If you don't like it we can change it'', Asher said as he came in with Ashley and Alexander.''So do you like it?'', Milo asked. I stayed quiet for a few seconds and then replied,'' like it?'', I said and then waited a few seconds because I was shocked at how ME the room was.

''So do you like it, we all pitched in but Asher did most of the work'', Alexander said.''Like it? I love it'', I said.

''Well that's good, anyway, we should let you sleep'', Milo said.''But it's not even that late'', Ashley said.''Fine 10 minutes, then you all have to go to bed, it's nearly late'', Milo said. I switched on the lights that were above my bed and switched them on.

I sat on my bed leaning on the pillows because my ribs were starting to hurt.'' I'm so happy to have another girl in the group, living with boys 24/7 '', Ashley said as a matter of fact.

'' Don't scare her Ash'', Alexander said as he sat down on my bed. Ashley came and sat down next to us.''Why don't we play 21 questions''.

 Asher said.'' Ok'', I said as I got my backpack and put it in front of my legs.''Ok, I'll start, What's your favorite Tv show?'', Alexander asked.''Fast and Furious Spy racers''', Asher and I said at the same time.

''What are your hobbies?'', Ashley asked. As she said that I opened my bag and got my phone as it started to ring.'' Who's that ?'', Alexander asked.

''Uh not sure '', I said as I opened my phone and saw it was Miss Emma.''Hey Miss E'', I said into the phone. 

After a few please and me going no. I was officially roped into joining a dance group but to get in the dance group, I have to follow a few instructions and do them. Miss Emma also mentioned it's a girls and boys team but the girls need another girl. For the under 16s dance competitions.

🤍💔🤍💔

How are ya'll liking it so far?

I will probably upload another chapter 

SO, please

 VOTE 

COMMENT 

AND DO YOU PREFER VANILLA ICE-CREAM DIPPED WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE OR CARMEL SACUE?

I COULD GO FOR BOTH, BUT MY FAV IS CARMEL