Not a member anymore

Chapter 30

''Hey Dr.K, we got all the stuff'', Josh and Jayden said. She took the stuff from them and thanked them.''That seems to be all for today, let me know if you guys need anything, and Cia these are rightfully yours'', She said as she handing me a swimsuit, a hoodie, and other stuff.

''No,im not a member anymore, keep them'', I said as we all started to walk out.''Yes, you are and always will be'', She said shoving the stuff into my arms. I gave her a small smile before walking out.

I walked in between Ashley and Alexander.''And Cia, they may or may not need another member to enter for Nations'', Dr.Karina said hinting I should rejoin.

''I don't think I will be joining again, but I will support them tho'', I said. Dr.Karina gave me a small smile before we walked out. She had said something to Levi and Noah but I wasn't listening. The clothes I had in my hand were basically my dance outfits, sweatpants for when we do hip hop. A swimsuit for when we go to the beach.

''Hey''Alexander said as he started walking next to me.'' Hi'', I said looking down. I felt like he was going to ask a question but he left it. A smiling Ashely came up to me.''Are you ready to go shopping?'', She said. Noah and Levi looked at me. I looked at them saying it's fine.

''YAY Let's go'', She said pulling me towards the car.''Ash, slow down if you didn't know you are taller than her which means your going faster than she is'', Asher said walking next to us.''Yea. what Asher said'', I said as we got t the cars.

We got into our assigned cars. The air was tense.No one said a word.''So what happened in there?'', Asher asked.

''Nothing'', Noah said.'' Don't tell me it's nothing, Oliver never cries and it looks like he's been crying and Noah your also crying and Levi also looks like he's been crying and don't say its nothing, you guys never tell me anything, it might not seem like it but I notice a lot''', Asher said almost on the brink of tears.

I gave Asher a small smile and gave him a look that said I'll tell him later. Oliver put the radio on and then I heard the worst and best news.

''This is the afternoon Miami Florida Radio talk with your hosts Cat and Dylan'', I heard the talk show Cat introduce.

''So what is today's topic you may ask, well it's the topic we've all been waiting for'', Cat said.

''TODAYS TOPIC IS...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

💔🤍💔🤍

READ ON TO FIND OUT 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

VOTE 

COMMENT

AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING LATER TODY