Let me sleep

Chapter 24

''Aw, she looks so cute'' heard a voice say

''She is so adorable, Jay go get my phone''I heard Josh's voice

''Im ganna make her my wallpaper''

''Guys be softer your ganna wake her'', I heard Levi say as he kissed my head lightly.

More voices and footsteps were heard.''Is she awake'', I heard Ashley ask.

I just snuggled closer into my pillow. Then I heard my pillow softly vibrating. I opened my eyes and saw most of my siblings staring at me in awe. (Don't know if that's how u use it lol)

Turns out the vibrating was Levi laughing.'' What's the time'', I mumbled.''Its 9:00am'',Alexander said.

''Ugh'', I said as I went back to sleep while leaning on Levi.''Come on Bambina, you can't sleep all day'', Levi said kissing my head.

''No,let me sleep'',I said.

''But, we want to get to know you'', Alexander said. I turned around and put my head under the pillow.''Also, we have to go shopping, for a whole new wardrobe for you'', Ashely said.

''Ugh''I said from under my pillow. I just heard laughter. I felt bad for saying ugh to Ashley. So I sat up in Levi's bed and then I fixed my hair, while by fixed it I mean I just put it in a messy but.''I love you Ash, but come ask me if I want to go shopping at like 4, then we can go''.I said going back under the covers and hiding my face.

''Aww, she loves me and I got a nickname'', Ashley said then she said ''Can we go shopping at 12:30''.

''Maybe'', I said as I heard my ringtone. Oh shoot. Oh no, if they hear it.

I got up slowly and looked at my phone which was next to me. It started playing my ringtone. Then my ringtone started.

WHAT ARE WE?

FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!

TILL THE END

THE END OF TIME

WE'LL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS

NO MATTER WHAT

I hear my ringtone, which I prerecorded a few years ago with my dancing friends. It was the day they were leaving. Omigosh it so cringed, it was me singing.

''Hello'', I said picking up the phone. I knew who it was, so I did what I thought was best and I hanged up on them.

''Why'd you hang up on them'', Asher asked.''Like it's any of your business'', I said angrily.

I AM ANGRY AND MAY HAVE SLIGHT ANGER ISSUE, like tinyyyyy ones but if you spark it the flame becomes huge. 

I walked back to my room and I kinda slammed my door. I sat on my bed with the hood over my eyes and started crying.

 Usually, I never cry but they meant a lot to me. But they left me for a bigger opportunity for them. I couldn't go because it was on the weekend of mom's wedding and I had to be there for her.

💔🤍💔🤍

So that was Chapter 

*scrolls up to check what chapter it is because I forgot*

Chapter 24

Hope you liked it

Vote 

Comment 

*I have a YT Channel so I have the urge to say Like, Comment, and Subscribe*

SEE ya in the next chapter