I just don't know how to handle it

Chapter 42

Throughout the night, I was tossing and turning. I had no sleep at all. I turned over and checked the time, it was 2 am.I groaned got out of bed and walked to the hallway I had no idea who to go to

I walked down the hall with tears still in my eyes. Talk about déjà vu. I didn't want to wake up Milo, since I already bumped into him and caused him enough trouble, so I went to Alex's room.

''Cia, why are you up?'', Alexander asked softly as he motioned for to so sit next to him on his bed.''Oh....um.....I couldn't find my phone, so I came to ask you if you had seen it?''',I asked forgetting my phone was in my hand.'' What's wrong?''Alex asked.

''Nothing I'', I said. unfortunate a messages came through and I was exposed.''Ya wanna talk about why your up at 2 am and crying''.Alex said.

I sat on his bed next to him and looked down.''I don't know, it's just......'', I started to say but as I stopped he pulled me closer to him.

''First, it's my mom and then it's my old principal and I know principal may always seem mean and stuff but he wasn't he was actually totally chilled'', I said laughing at the end a bit.

''You must miss them'', Alex said softly.''I do, I really do'', I said wiping my eyes.''You don't have to talk about it if you want you can tell me about them'', Alex said.

For once I was going to start being honest.''Mom and I were close, but we never had the best mom and daughter relationship, she was always busy with her jobs and I always with my friends because she was at her job, most of the time it was fine, but except a few times we landed up 

arguing for 4 hours straight over her wanting me to do a shoot with her but me not wanting to do it. Anyways Juls was one heck of an awesome principal, so awesome that in fact, I got to spray paint our old cafeteria.........just don't tell Noah or Levi'', I said crying at some bits and laughing at the end.

''I promise I won't tell them, he seemed really cool'', Alex said.''Yea, he was but now he's gone and I just don't know how to handle it.............its too much....mom and juls'', I said as I started hyperventilating.

''Hey, it's ok shh'', Alex said whispering helpful calming things into my ear. As I started to calm down, I realized how lucky I am to have them, I never had someone to comfort me, when my anxiety struck.

Alex started singing something. I felt like I had heard this before and before I knew it. I was fast asleep.

💔🤍💔🤍

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 4.6K READS

WHOA

IMAGINE 1M WHEN IM 16 

🙀🙀🙀THIS CAT AND I HAVE THE SAME EXPRESSION RN

I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YA'LL READING

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

AND THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE VOTED IT MEANS A LOT

AND REMEMBER EVERY VOTE COUNTS,EVERY COMMENT MEANS A LOT TO ME

HOPE YA'LL ARE ALL DOING WELL

STAY WELL!!

CYA

PS.THIS IS PROBABLY THE LONGEST A/N I HAVE WRITTEN XD 

🤍🖤🤍🖤