Decisions and Carpool

Chapter 29

I sighed out loud as we walked outside.''Should we really be going out?'', I asked out loud. Oliver looked at me and shook his and said ''No, but we're going out anyways''.

Hehe, we maybe be a tiny bit famous. Oliver works part-time for the MAOM(Modeling Agency of Miami)

''Jayden, Josh with me, Milo you take Asher, Cia and Oliver and Noah you take Alex and Ash'', Levi said.

''But you can't split us up'', Asher

''Yea don't split us up'', Ashley said

''We need to stay together'', Alexander said.

''What if we stick to what Levi said and on the way back Alex comes with us'', I said holding onto my Gucci gift bag. That what it's called I think.

''As much as it's a good idea, what about me your older sister, your only sister, the only other girl in the family, Me!?'', Ashley said dramatically.

''Ash calm down, why would she leave you out?'', Asher asked looking at Ashley.

''Ash we're gonna be shopping together'', I said not saying what we were actually going to be doing. She looked at me and tapped her nose twice and pointed at me and I did the same.

Levi, Noah, Oliver looked at us like anybody would when you and your sister know something they don't.

I followed Asher, Oliver, and Noah, he had a Black Mercedes G-Wagon. I looked at his car in awe. The Mercedes G-Wagon was my ultimate dream car. I mean it's like a Suzuki Jimmy and a Jeep. So basically my two favorite cars in one.

''You have a Mercedes-G-Wagon with a horsepower of 416 and it's also 0.9 seconds faster than the previous model'', I said as I climbed in the car after Asher, while Oliver and Noah took the front seats.

''You seem to know a lot about cars'', Noah said as he started the car.''I guess a little'',I said as I stared out the window. Staring out the window made me think of how different our lives could have been without Mom's new ''cool'' husband. 

If she has never met him, I would have never been abused and life would be fine and mom and I would go back to how it was before Alcohol entered her system. That's where things changed. She was my mom and till 2 and a half years ago. From then on she was never my mom.

I feel bad about kinda lying to Asher but truth be told I was explaining,  mom when I was 10 or 11. But then it all changed.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Oliver and Asher were arguing about whose turn it is to choose the music and I looked in the mirror and Noah looked at me and said''This always happens'', while playfully rolling his eyes. I just silently laughed at them.

''How about you choose the song'', Noah said passing me his phone.'' Ok'', I went to Spotify and searched for Someone to you by the banners.

As soon as the chorus came on we all started singing at the top of the lungs. I was going to block my ears but I was kinda enjoying it. They can actually all sing, my ears were actually blessed.

🤍💔🤍💔

I really like that song

What do you think is going to happen?

Thanks for reading 

VOTE

COMMENT

AND VIRTUAL CHOCOLATE COOKIES 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪