So any reasons?

How it sounds when she is playing, I don't own the video

I really wish I could play like that I LOVE BASS

Chapter 36

''I have to get up early tomorrow but Asher has insomnia and is probably up'', Levi said opening up a door. Which I'm pretty sure was Asher's door.

''Asher, Asher are you awake''Levi whispered.

A few seconds of silence went by before I heard,'' Ya, why why do you need something'', Asher asked.

''Brought you a present'', Levi said sitting me down on Asher's bed.''A person or a present?'', Asher asked sitting up in the dark.

''Either one, depending on how you see her, anyways I have work tomorrow but Milo or Noah will be home, also don't stay up too late'', Levi said kissing my forehead and then kissing Ashers.

Levi left and Asher and I were left in comfortable silence.''So any reasons you can't sleep'', Asher asked switching on his lamp.

Damm bright light.''No, not really'', I said covering my eyes.''You got any reasons'', I asked as my eyes got used to the light.''I have insomnia and you're a really bad liar'', Asher said as he came over and sat on the same side of the bed I was on.

''I am not a terrible liar'', I said not looking him in the eye.

Am I a terrible liar?

''Yes, you are, and come'', Asher said pulling me up. I followed him and we went down the hall from the bedrooms and then there was another staircase.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Instead of going up the stairs, Asher went around and under the stairs and there was a door.

After following Asher into the door, I saw it was a Music room.Whoa.it was so cool. It had concert posters of, Shawn Mendes,Ariana Grande, One Direction,Bts,Blackpink,Red Velvet and a few others.

I turned and saw Asher was holding up a guitar.''You want to play?'', Asher asked.

The last time I played was when I had to choose a few instruments. My step-dad insisted, so now thanks to him but not really him. I saw bass and my eyes widened.''Go ahead'', Asher said

I played a few notes and then it all came back.''Do you want me to backtrack you?'', Asher asked and I nodded as I tried to remember the rest of the notes.

Asher started playing the backtrack and I heard it was Dua Lipa, Don't start now. I started playing and it made me remember how fun it was playing with the band.

After the song stopped, I put the bass down, my finger was starting to hurt.I rubbed my finger on my pajama pants which I borrowed from Ashley.

''Your turn'', I said as I sat on the couch. Asher started playing and it sounded really cool.

After he was done playing he sat next to me.''You can play, like really play'', I said as I leaned my head on him.''So can you'', Asher said.

''Are you coming to school with us?'', Asherasked.''I don't want to, but I think so'', I said.

💔🤍💔🤍

SO it's CURRENTLY 20:15, Im going to wait and till 21: something, if anybody remembers the time please let me know

*FINALLY A GIF, THAT FITS* 🤣🤣

Ya know?

Ya don't?

Well, ya know if ya know