I don't the want Iv

Chapter 32

As the car stopped Noah, Oliver and Asher were asking me something but tuned out as we all got out of the car. I felt lightheaded but just brushed it off.

''What happened?'', Alexander asked with a soft expression. The last thing I saw was his face before I heard someone screaming and everything going black.

15 minutes later

I woke up to a beeping noise. I already knew what was ok to pull out and what wasn't, so I pulled them all out and thankfully the noise stopped. I may have accidentally pushed the nurse button tho.

Well done, so much for our quiet escape.

Because 10 later she came on and then the others came in.

''So considering this is not your first hospital visit and you've actually taken the wires out correctly, I am going to say we have to keep you overnight. Just to monitor you and then you all set to go home. 

Also, me and my daughters are really hoping you become a Wolf again, Wolves should stick together'', she said winking at me as she replugged in my iv.

''I don't want the iv'', I said as I tried to yank it out, but she had her hand covering it. She ignored me and turned to Levi.

''Make sure she keeps this in, if she takes it out let me know'', She said as she walked out but then she turned and looked at me.''Maybe I will, but sometimes it better being a lone wolf'', I said back.

''But what if the wolf pack needs the lone wolf'', She said which made sense.What if they needed me and I wasn't there for them.''Just think about it, we will support you either way'', She said winking and walking out.

As soon as she walked out I was about to pull the Iv out, but then a hand stopped me. Call it a Quadruplet thing, but I knew it was Ashley.

''Ashley could you kindly remove your hand'', I asked trying hard not to be rude but I think I may have failed.

Ya think?

When I don't have my medication I get a lot of mood swings. But the last time I took it was 4 months ago. So now I kinda understand why I got detention for having a bad attitude.

Ashley said nothing but removed her hand. I pulled the Iv out and got off the bed. Slowly that is. I made it as far as the floor. Before Levi stopped me.

He lifted me up like I weighed nothing and then I got down again.

And the same thing happened and then I attempted to get back down.

Again the same thing,happened

I gave up and sat on hospital bed.

''Good choice'',Asher said giving me a small smile.

''So I'm guessing she pulled the Iv out?'', Lori the nurse said. She looked so familiar. Why does everybody look so familiar.

''Cia, I'm going to ask you one more time, not to take it out or I will not give you your 6th Gucci voucher, my sister is older sister just happens to be Kim, so well ya know what happens'', Lori said.

How does she know y name? and why she looks so familiar.''Seruosly Lori?!'',I said.

''Yip.haha.So you remember me now?'',She said as she plugged something else into me.

💔🤍💔🤍

TYSM FOR 2.4K READS!!!!!
THIS WAS THE REDO OF CHAPTER 32 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT 

AND IF YOUR STILL CONFUSED COMMENT UR QUESTIONS SOMEWHERE AND I PROMISE TO ANSWER THEM,WITH NO SPOILERS 

CYa