45- everlasting feeling

"Pl- please, m-mistresss, can I cum? Please- pleaseee?" I felt her nod her head, so I released onto her face like I would die if I didn't. I let out a sigh from the pleasure ending, but I knew it wouldn't just yet...

"You've been such a good girl, Bee..." Raven said once she got back up with cum on her face. She licked her lips and wiped the rest off with her hand.

She leaned down to my face and looked into my eyes with a playful expression. She then took my waist and pulled me closer to her and kissed me. She was swirling her tongue in my mouth aggressively, biting my lips from time to time. I was moaning while moving my hips against my mistress to her beat while her hand was slowly travelling down my body.
She started parting my lips and teasing me while her mouth was going to my neck.

I was whimpering desperately for her to fuck me again. My body was shaking and I could feel tears form in my eyes, I needed her so much again. I could feel the burning desire for her form in me like a hurricane forms in the warm water of the sea. And soon, it was going to hit the land.

"You want it, my little pet?" Raven whispered into my ear. I could hear the raspiness of her voice growing slowly as her frustration was. Her moves were becoming more aggressive than before and I liked it. I felt like I needed to feel pain, like I needed my body to sense a thousand things at the same time. Pain and pleasure are at both ends of the spectrum and I wanted them to be so close to each other that I couldn't differentiate the feeling of them.

"Yes, plea- please..." I barely had enough energy to answer since I was using it all on trying not to beg her to hurt me, because I knew that if I did, she wouldn't hold back.

"Are you this tired already?" I closed my eyes, desperately trying to keep my desire in, but I could hear how pleased she was of me being 'exhausted'.

"N-no... I need you... please," I said to Raven hoping she would let go of my response, but I just knew she wouldn't.

"No? Then why do you have trouble answering like this, hm?" She was still teasing me down there as she was asking me this which only made it even harder to answer. The hurricane was on the verge of ravaging everything in it's way and I felt like I was standing on the beach, barely able to stay on the ground, screaming to it at the top of my lungs to stop... in other words, I already knew this was a failed attempt. The desire of being hurt by her, was getting to big inside of me to ignore and I felt so guilty. How could I want this?

Even if I was in the haze, that thought brought me back to earth. Why did I want to feel pain this much? And worst of all, how could I want it from her? After all she has done to me... I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe me...

"Are you gonna answer, pet?" Raven said bringing me back to reality while starting to rub my clit. This was it...

"Please hurt me, mistress... I need it, I just... please, please fuck me and hurt mee..." I was starting to cry because of the humiliation and how much I wanted it.

"You want me to hurt you?" She lifted one of her eyebrow clearly showing her disbelief.

"Yess... please..." right before I stopped talking, I felt her move away from me. I looked at her wondering what she was doing, but she just told me to lay back down. I did as I was told and waited.

It felt like eternity. I was laying alone, naked and I had just told RAVEN that I wanted her to hurt me. This wasn't looking good for me.

"Get on your knees and turn around to face the wall," she said sternly.

I was so scared, but I got up on my knees and turned around, facing the opposite way from her. When I got up, my eyes were looking around frantically trying to catch a glimpse of what she had taken, but there was nothing to be seen.