19-colour code

"I see you've made your mind." Raven said while looking at me get on my knees in front of her.
My body wanted her and I knew she wanted me...

She got undressed, then took my hands and pulled me to my feet. "I want to try something...different," She said while taking the back of my head and pulling me in for a long and fiery kiss. I slowly sled my hands down her sides, feeling every curve she had, then took her waist and pulled her closer and surprisingly, Raven let me.

My mistress broke the kiss, then she pulled my hand to guide me to the shower and started the water. She turned around, looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked her worried.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful." She got closer and grabbed my waist possessively. "Maybe I let you touch me earlier, but you're still mine, my love... and you know how I love to be on top, seeing you squirm under me and beg for more is just...addicting." She smirked at me and I felt her grip tighten. I grabbed her shoulders to have a bit more stability and tried kissing her, but she was to tall. Raven laughed at my attempts at first, but she lowered herself soon enough to give me what I wanted.

My body was becoming needy and I knew that soon I would want more than kisses, really soon. Raven cupped my face in her hand and looked into my eyes. Her gaze was soft and protective almost, but then I felt the familiar emotions come back.

"Why d-did you do that?" I stumbled on my words, the lust taking over my body rapidly and making me a little bit dizzy.

"I just think it'll be better for you... everything you feel is amplified with the haze, but don't worry okay, nothing bad will happen." She hugged me, but I was still scared. Nothing good had happened when I was in the haze, so of course I was going to be scared.

"A-are you sure?" I said gripping on to Raven.

"Yes, Im sure. I won't use anything and I won't do anything you don't want me to do, okay?" I nodded while she played with my hair, "oh and just so you can have more control in the act, we'll use the colour code. Do you know what that is?"

"No, i don't..." I felt kind of dumb, but i knew it wasn't my fault. I hadn't even lost my virginity before getting sold, so how could I had known a... colour code.

"It's simple, red means stop, yellow means slow down and green means keep going... like traffic lights." Raven clarified, "I'll ask you what colour you're feeling once in a while to make sure everything's fine... I did make a promise after all." She smiled to reassure me and turned around to clean herself.

I stayed back, until she pulled me in the water with her and washed my hair. When she finished, I had the full effect of the haze and the only thing I wanted to do was fuck.

I got on my knees, looked at Raven, then pushed her legs open and licked the slit. I started by teasing her, but I knew she didn't like that much, so I didn't spend to much time on that. I sucked on her clit, making her grunt and moan a little bit, to me it was like hearing an angel... well maybe a demon in this case.

I licked her thigh, scrapping my teeth along the way, but I heard her getting impatient, so I knew I had to go in soon, if not immediately. So that's what I did, I entered my tongue and began moving my head to please my mistress and if I trusted the sounds she made, she was pleased. I continued switching between sucking and nibbling on her clit and ramming her hole with my tongue until I felt the familiar wetness over my face. Raven looked to the ceiling, sighed in relief, then turned the water off.

I stayed on my knees until I could catch my breath, but I didn't even have the time to get up when I felt my dom carefully pushing me so I was resting against the shower wall. She took my face in her hand and licked over my mouth, tasting herself on me.

She placed two of her fingers in front of my mouth, silently giving me the order to coat them with my spit. I swirled my tongue around her fingers, looking at her in the eyes to feel more lust. When her fingers were dripping, she took them out and wet my entrance, but I don't think it was necessary, since I was already dripping.

She slowly entered me, curled her fingers and began repeatedly hitting my g-spot. My head shot back exposing my neck, then I felt her hand wrapping around it and applying pressure on the sides. I could breath fine, but I felt a build-up in my head which amplified everything I felt at the moment. I moaned and whimpered under Raven which I knew made her smirk and look at me like I was a meal.

"What colour are you feeling, Bee?" She asked me out of the blue. It pleased me that she kept her promise and made sure that I was okay, it made me feel warm inside.

"Green!" I moaned out, "p-please"

"Please what?" She asked mockingly.

"Please..." I honestly couldn't answer as she rammed her fingers inside of me, hitting all the good spots every time.

"You're gonna have to be more specific than that." She said taking my face in her hand and kissing me roughly. When she broke the kiss, I whimpered at the loss and tried kissing her again, but she backed away right before I got to her.

"P-please can- can I cum, mistress?" I whined, hoping she would let me.

"My little slut wants to cum?" She was teasing me, but I loved it.

"Y-yes! Please mistress, let me cum, please..."

"Go on, cum for me then, you pathetic whore." She went even faster, making me cum on command.

Raven took out her fingers and sat next to me, taking me in her arms. "Did you like that, Bunny?" She asked stroking my hair.

"Yeah, i did." I smiled at her and snuggled in her arms. Maybe my life wasn't going to be that bad after all...