53- a sign of love

"Mm... good girl." She praised me, still smirking, but this time, in a soft way.

She began untying my hands. When the rope let my wrists go, I fell limp in Raven's arms, because of the lack of support I had been getting through all of it.

"This really exhausted you, didn't it?" I couldn't quite see her face, but I knew she was happy about the repercussions of the punishment.

"Yes, Mistress..." I didn't want to do anything else that would make me deserve another punishment. I really wanted to get fucked.

"It'll go soon, now come." She led me to her backpack where she asked me if I was okay to stand, I said yes, as I was already gaining my energy back. She turned around and got a thin blanket out of her bag, spreading it all across the soft grass. She told me to get on it, so I sat down and waited for her to be ready.

She took out a strap-on... this one reminded me of the first time she had ever used one. I think she had called it a double end dildo or something, but I don't want to remember that right now.

I laid down on the blanket and she positioned herself in between my legs. Raven was fixing the strap on, on herself while looking at me. I felt like I was blushing, but I didn't know if it showed because of my new vampire nature.

"You're such a pretty slut." Raven sounded like she wanted to devour me, like she was so in need of fucking that, by the end of it, I wouldn't be able to walk for a while.

"Thank you, mistress..." I was so fucking shy. Even if I had been calling her by that name for quite a long time now, it still made me feel so little, like she had all the power in the relationship... but that was true, so it was probably her intention.

Once she finished getting herself ready, she asked me if I was really okay with it, right now and I simply said yes. After all, I really wanted it. It was like my pussy was screaming for her, and I knew for a fact that I was dripping wet.

She touched my entrance with her fingers and smirked at me.

"You really are such a slut... I fucking love it." She got down on me, licking only my clit, making me go even crazier as the need for me to be fucked was growing at the speed of light.

I gripped onto Raven's hair, trying to push her down on me. She only looked up, her gaze meeting mine and I knew I had to stop it if I wanted her to continue. I took my hands out, but whined as I really needed the friction.

"You're being such a good girl, now... I guess the punishment really worked, didn't it?" The words of praise made me feel so happy and turned on... I almost couldn't concentrate on what she was saying.

"Mhm... mistress..." I whined.

"What, baby?" Why did that word made me feel so good?

"Please fuck me... I can't take it anymore." It was physically noticeable that I was beyond horny, but I thought that if she heard me say I wanted it so bad, it would send her over the edge and she would do it.

But, she just smirked.

"You want it that bad?"

"Yess, pleaseee. I need you so much, Mistress... please fuck my pussy." She entered two fingers in me, but didn't move.

"You want me to fuck this thing?" I was going crazy. I swear, if she wasn't going to fuck me out of this world soon, I was going to get bad again just so she would do it out of spite.

"Pleaseee, pleaseee I need itt," I whined again.

She hummed in response and took out her fingers and positioned the dildo to my entrance. She pushed it a little bit, only entering the tip in me and got out. She did this a couple of times, until I was almost crying for her to ram the shit out of me. When she felt like she had enough, she entered the length fully, hitting my g-spot perfectly. It sent waves of pleasure down my body like I had ever felt before. It's like the teasing had made my body a thousand times more sensitive than before.

"Aaah Fuckkk..." I moaned out.

I could see that Raven was also being stimulated by the overwhelming sense of pleasure. After all, she had been turning herself on to the max, too.

She began moving herself in and out of me at a rapid pace, continuously hitting that magic spot again and again.

"Fuck..." Raven groaned as she seemed to near her climax as I did, too.

She continued fucking me, until I was begging for her to let me cum.

"Mistress, please, I need to cum..." I pleaded to her.

"Wait..." she was going so fast, I felt like I would never be able to keep it in.

"Okay, do it, now." She started going slower as we both came and rode the high off.

I laid on the ground, completely exhausted from the whole scene. Raven laid next to me and smiled.

"Shit, that was good..." she said.

"Yeah, it so was... thank you, mistress." I smiled and got closer to her. I took her arm and wrapped mine around it, laying my head on her shoulder. She turned around, facing me and took me in her arms.

We stayed there for a while, cuddling and kissing each other softly, until it was starting to get dark.

When the sun was setting, we got all of our things and started walking back to the car. Once we got back to the vehicle, I got in the passenger seat and Raven in the driver's one.

We got on the road, and after a couple of minutes had passed, I fell asleep while holding Raven's hand.

Maybe, just MAYBE, this was going to work.