21-hidden talents

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!" I smiled, but deep inside me, I was sad that I didn't have the same connection with Raven. Maybe one day, I mean she can't abuse me forever right?

"Thank you," his eyes soften, "I really hope Raven will change for you...you deserve it." I knew that he felt bad because he couldn't do anything to save me or at least help me, but I knew it wasn't his fault.

"I hope so, too." I faked a smile, trying to shut all of my thoughts off. Milo gave me a warm hug, seeing that I wasn't doing really well.

Right when we broke the hug, Raven and Ivo entered, announcing that they ordered pizza and that it should be here in 30 minutes or so. I got super excited, I loved pizza and since my parents never had money, I rarely had any. I really hoped they didn't pick a weird kind that I didn't like, but even if they had, I was still eating it.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Ivo asked us.

"Mistress Ravennn, could you sing for us, pleaaaaase?" Milo gave Raven puppy eyes to try and persuade her. I never knew she could sing, but if Milo asked for it, she had to be good.

"I'm not sure... what would you want to do, like karaoke?" Her red eyes glanced at me. Was she nervous because she's in front of me.

"Yeah! That would be super fun!" Milo was always so enthusiastic, but I still really appreciated his company. Having someone that's always happy around you when you're always sad, kind of cancels it out in the moment.

"Okay,okay sure." Raven got up and installed YouTube on the tv. She typed in "I will always love you" in the search bar and clicked on the second one that said it was karaoke. She took a microphone that seemed to already be plugged to a speaker.

I was a little bit confused as to how I had never noticed Raven singing, she literally had a microphone permanently plugged, so it has to be something she does quite often. I watched as she got ready and the first note got out. My eyes grew wide when I saw that she hit every note without a problem and what surprised me even more, was that she didn't warm up at all before.

"And I will always love you.." Raven sang while looking at me. I blushed deeply, she was so sexy right now and she sang like a goddess. I really wonder if she's bad at something except cooking. She continued singing the song, not missing a note. Once in a while she would glance at me, i didn't know if it was because she was anxious or if she was trying to say the words to me.

"If I should stay, I would only be in your way
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way
And I will always love you
I will always love you
You, my darling you, hm
Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So, goodbye
Please, don't cry
We both know I'm not what you, you need
And I will always love you
I will always love you, you
I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish to you joy and happiness
But above all this, I wish you love
And I will always love you
I will always love you
I, I will always love you
You, darling, I love you
Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you"
Raven finished the song, a little bit out of breath, she let her arm fall to her side with the microphone still in hand.

Everyone applauded, I was shocked at her talent, but at the same time, it didn't surprise me. If I had lived for a thousand year, I would've practiced all my passions until I was a master at them and it's probably what she did. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she was that old, she had seen so many eras, so many people and places...

"How did you find me?" Raven was now by my side, asking a question that she already knew the answer to.

"It was beautiful, you're really good at singing." I smiled softly and hugged her, my arms wrapped around her waist as I placed my head on her chess listening for her heartbeat. It was so faint, it sounded... cold.

"Thank you, love," she hugged me back , bringing me closer to her chest. I backed away to stand next to her as I saw Milo get to the tv and write in a song I've never heard of, it was "Godzilla" by Eminem. He started the music and crouched down getting ready to start.

The first verse started, immediately I knew it was a rap song, he took in a deep breath and soon he was rapping at a speed I couldn't even understand. I looked at him in amazement, wondering how can someone speak that fast.

After a couple minutes of him continuously impressing me, he finished the song and retreated by Ivo's side. Everyone clapped their hands, Ivo even screamed a little bit, which brought a smile to his lover's face.

"You are so good baby, I couldn't even follow what you were saying!" He kissed Milo's lips as a prize for his wonderful performance.

Now it was Ivo's turn, he got to the tv and tapped "bohemian rhapsody", this one I knew. He started the music, took the microphone and started singing. Obviously, he sang like a god too, reaching every note with ease, not fluttering or missing a word.

He finished and again everyone clapped their hands. Milo whispered something in his master's ear, which earned him getting his ass grabbed, confirming that he had said something dirty.

The doorbell rang, I turned around to see who was going to get the pizza, but Raven was already at the door, I guess she liked pizza, too. We all went in the kitchen, I got the plates and silverware and placed them around the table for everyone. Raven thanked me and slapped my butt slightly. I jumped from the surprise, I got a little bit pissed, but I decided it wasn't worth the fight, so I let it go.

We all sat down and took what pizza we wanted. They had ordered two pepperoni and a small vegetarian one. Only Milo picked the small one so I assumed he didn't eat meat. We all ate, not bothering to talk at first since we were all hungry as hell.

We finished eating and the first one to talk was Ivo, "So, Raven, have you decided if she's the one?"

Raven's eyes shot open, glaring at Ivo. She wiped her mouth and took a pause. This was going to be interesting...