16-little session

I was so tired of this, but I knew that I didn't have the choice nor the capacity to fight back... which left me one option.

"Yes, mistress." To obey.

She brought all the things to the bed and began putting them on me. First she undressed me, then, she attached the collar to my neck, she handcuffed my hands behind my back, put the bean looking vibrator in me and finally, she undressed herself and strapped the 8 inches long dildo onto her.

Even after all she did to me, I still couldn't believe how beautiful she was. She told me that, to her kind, she was like a god... and I can confirm that, she had the body of a goddess.

I guess I was staring to much, because Raven called out to me. "Darling, are you admiring the view?" She said while lifting her head up a little.

"I-uh, no... uhm, well maybe," I mumbled out.

"Look at me in the eyes Bee, I think it's time we get things started." She said lifting my chin up with her index.

As soon as I looked in her deep red eyes, I felt my body heat up and I already wanted to submit to her completely. How could her eyes do this to me?

"Go down on your knees."

"Yes, mistress." I got down on the floor in front of her, making her smile at the thought that I was obeying for once.

She took hold of the chain around my neck and pulled on it making me fall over face first. My hands were tied behind me, so I wasn't even able to stop myself from falling over.

I glared at her, but as soon as we met eyes, I fell deeper into the haze. She laughed at the way I bowed down to her without even thinking, which made me frustrated. She took my chin in her hand.

"You are so beautiful." She said lifting my chin up, moving it slightly around, examining my face.

I was getting hornier as I looked into her eyes and, then I felt vibrations.

I moaned, incapable of holding it in as i noticed that Raven was holding a remote control.

My hips began moving around on their own trying to get more friction, but it was to no avail.

The vibrations began getting stronger and stronger, which made me a moaning mess at the feet of one of the most powerful vampire in the world.

"Mistress please, I'm gonna cum." I moaned out.

"If you do, you'll regret it... your choice." She smirked at me.

My eyes rolled at the back of my head as my mouth opened, giving entry to the purple dildo. Raven held my hair tightly, moving me around to help lubricate the ratter big thing that was going to be inside me.

She raised the vibrations once again, as I screamed her to stop. I was going to cum soon, and one thing I can be sure of is, if Raven tells me I don't want a punishment... I don't want it.

"Raven s-sstop." I cried out.

"I think you made a mistake there darling... get on the bed."

I got on the bed, which was really hard since my legs were shaking like crazy. She got on it after me, turning me on my stomach with my ass in the air.

She slapped my butt a couple of times and touched my already wet pussy which was still being stimulated. She rubbed my clit, making me squirm out of place, but she gripped on tight to hips again so I couldn't get away.

I was starting tearing up from being over stimulated, until I felt the vibrations and Raven stop. She took out the vibrator and aligned the dildo to my entrance.

I was scared, but still in the haze, so I was also extremely horny. I pushed myself onto the purple dildo probably making my mistress smirk, but I couldn't see her and honestly, I was enjoying this way to much to even care.

"You want this, you little whore? I thought you wanted me to stop earlier on... and now you're grinding against me." She gripped my waist and began ramming into me.

"N-argh, h-hurts" I moaned out... which wasn't really convincing. She laughed and continued at a fast pace.

"Mistress... I'm c-coming"

"Oh really... you want to get punished or what?"

"N-nooo, it just feels so-" she slammed into me "-argh!" I came almost instantly and she knew it... I was going to be in a lot of trouble for this.

"You think you can always disobey me and nothing will come after you... but you're wrong honey, you are so wrong."
She gripped the top of my arm and brought me downstairs.

"No, no! Please mistress don't do it... I don't want to be hurt again, please." I said sobbing.

"What made you think I was going to hurt you? You wanted to cum... you'll cum."

She threw me down on the bed and tied each of my limbs to different corners with straps that seemed to come from under the bed. Raven turned around and got two vibrators, one for the clit and one for the hole.

I tried getting out from the bounds, but I couldn't and before I knew it Raven was next to me placing and tying the torture devices in place... at least that's what they were going to be used for, torturing me.

"Hope you like your little session... I should be back in about... 5 hours." She started the vibrators, already making me moan, smiled and showed me a remote.

"Oh and I'll be increasing the pleasure every hour, okay my love?" She said while getting out of the room.

"F-fuck you" I spat out.

"Oh no honey... I'm the one fucking you." She closed the door and went upstairs to whatever she wanted to do.

She was such a bitch... but I couldn't think right now, the only thing I was able to do was moan and cum and that's what I did for the next 5 hours.

Raven kept her promise and increased the vibrations every hour, which made me scream each time and by the end of my punishment I wasn't even able to make a sound. I was exhausted, because I stayed up all fucking night getting fucked by dildos.

5 hours later, Raven entered the room to see a panting mess on the bed, placed the same way she had left me.

She stopped everything and untied me. "Hope this teaches you a lesson, because if you cum again against my instructions... what you just experienced will feel like a warm up." She said taking me in her arms bridal style and bringing me upstairs to a bubble bath.

Aftercare? Or was she just going to fuck me again... I thought while rolling my eyes.