25- strawberry cheeks

"Yeah, yeah," she chuckled and wiped her eyes, "you just remind me of someone." She smiled softly, letting me know it was a good thing.

I smiled back, but wondered who she was talking about. I hesitated on asking her about it, fearing it would trigger something in her, but still decided to ask.

"Can I ask you a question?" I scratched the back of my neck avoiding her gaze, "who do I remind you of?" Raven's eyes shot open, surprised at the question.

"Huh," she hesitated, "it's not your business." She talked fast, avoiding any further questions on the topic and changed the subject. "So why did you choose coffee and donuts?"         

"I don't know, I like it..." I looked at the bottom of the bath, feeling sad that she didn't want to tell me, but I accepted it and kept on with the conversation.

"What's your favorite donut kind?" I asked to lift the tensed air.

"I've never really liked donuts... but I guess I like the dark chocolate ones."

"Really? I've never met someone who liked dark chocolate, like at all." My eyes closed from laughing to much. Raven looked confused as to why I was laughing, so I stopped, afraid I would receive a punishment for "making fun" of her. She smirked when she saw how scared I got when I looked at her face.

"What's your favorite kind?" She asked me back.

"Strawberry, always." I smiled softly, a faint shade of pink covering my face.

"Red, just like your cheeks." She smirked once again.

Knowing that Raven noticed my pink face, only making me blush more. I tried holding my hands to my face, but she intervened as soon as she saw my intention.

"Don't hide yourself." Her eyes looked like they were becoming darker and more sinister so my hands went back down quickly. "Good girl..."

Her praising me after I listened to her orders, made my heart skip a few beats, but I made sure I hid that fact. Raven's hands crept up to my sides, grabbing my waist and binging me closer to her. She took my face in her palms and tilted my head so I was looking at her.

"I love making you flustered..." she chuckled seeing me blush more. I shook my head to get out of her grasp, but she held on tighter, causing me to squirm. "Do you really think you can get away from me?" She tighten her grip with those words, and it hurt so much I was pretty sure I was going to have bruises on my jaw.

"Do you?" She brought me closer, I shook my head "no", but obviously it wasn't enough for her, "I didn't hear you."

"N-no." At this point, my eyes were beginning to water, making my vision blurry.

"No, what?" Her eyebrows lifted, unimpressed by my forgetfulness.

"No, m-mistress..." her grip loosen, so I backed away in the bath holding my jaw. It felt like her hand was still there, so I was sure I was going to have marks.

She leaned back, placing her elbows on the edge of the bath. She looked at me, smiled from the side of her mouth and got out of the water. She came back a few minutes later with a cigarette and a lighter. She slipped herself in the warm liquid and lit the tip of the cigarette, inhaling the chemicals in her lungs.

I looked at her chest lifting with every breath, her breast laying on top of the water. Her nipples were hard as rock, probably because her body was always cold. She had probably already noticed me staring at a very promising part of her body- no what am I saying, I was sure she had already noticed, and it was a matter of time before she talked to me about it.

"Admiring the view." She took another puff of her cigarette and blowed it in my direction, blocking the view for a couple of seconds. When I could see once again, she was gone from the bath. I looked around confused, then I felt a breath on the back of my neck. I turned around quickly, facing her with my heart beating from the sudden scare.

"Why did you do that?" I asked with my heart still pounding in my chest.

"I told you, I like playing with you... simple, right?" She tapped my nose slightly and smiled.

"You can't play with me forever, it's annoying..." my fists clenched together and I was gritting my teeth so tight, I could hear the little rumbling noise in my ears.

"Is it, sweet pea? You think I'm annoying..." she laughed, mocking my words, "and you're wrong, darling. I can play with you for as long as I want, but you don't seem to understand that yet. You think that I'll spare you, and honestly, that's just pathetic... the only thing that's going to make your stay here less bad... is if you get used to your place."

"Can I get out?" I had to get out of here, I had to find a way to escape or something. I can't live my whole life as a toy, but I'm afraid that's what I'll end up as at the end of the day anyway.

"Sure, there are clothes waiting for you on the bed. Go get dressed." Raven crushed the rest of her cigarette on the counter and closed her eyes, tasking in the warmth of the water.

I got out, taking a towel with me and went the bedroom. I sat down on the bed and looked at the ground thinking of everything I just went through. I had seen not one, but both of my parents get executed on live TV, then went outside crying like a baby and for the cherry on top, Raven said she was going to play with me forever. What a great fucking day.

"Really? You're not even dressed..." I looked up to see Raven standing in the doorway. I took the clothes rapidly and slipped them on while Raven did the same with hers. I really wondered what it was going to be like downtown, but I had a feeling I was going to be the center of attention... and I hated that.