52- brat

"Good, because you just broke a lot of fucking rules." My mistress said while forcing me to look at her as she held my chin up.

I whined in response. I was scared, but also very excited. I was really getting used to playing the role that Raven found exciting, and the more I did it, the more I also became turned on because of it. Fear was something mysterious to me. In a way, it could be the source of pleasure, but if one drop made the glass spill, i felt like I would die from the anxiety.

Raven approached me and ripped off my shirt in one quick movement.

"You've been a bad girl, Bee..." she took out a paddle from her bag and slapped it on one of her hands, causing a huge slap to be heard.

"I-I'm sorry, Raven... I-" I was interrupted by the paddle hitting my left butt cheek at a rapid paste.

"How do you call me, pet?"

"M-mistress..."

"So you know and you didn't even follow the simplest rule... do I need to show you who's in charge again?"

"No! I'll stop........ Raven." I looked at her and chuckled.

"Ohh... I see. You think this is funny, do you?" She asked while moving around me and hitting my body with the paddle. After each hit, I let out some sort of moan mixed with a hiss of pain.

"I can't wait to see your pretty face all ruined by your tears." She gave off this evil aura, that even people from miles away would've been able to feel.

"I-I'm sorry, mistress..." she slapped me harder this time, hitting my ass.

"Ow!" It stung so bad. I could feel the blood rushing to where I was hit.

"You should be louder with your cries... you know I love to hear them, right, my little pet?" She hit me again, even harder than before.

I could feel tears threatening to come out, but I did my best to keep them in, I didn't want to please her just yet.

"...f-" I tried to speak, but she hit me again before I could even mutter a word.

"What was that?" *slap*

"F-fuck you..." her eyes  seemed to lose their gold spark and suddenly became way more dark than before. I knew I had angered her, but I think that what scared me the most, was the fact that she didn't say a word to me.

She came to me, slowly and grabbed me by my throat incredibly hard. I choked at the sensation, but kept eye contact with her until I could feel my body starting to go limp from the lack of oxygen.

"I DARE you to say that again." She said while holding my throat tighter if that was even possible.

I mean, even if I had wanted to tell her again, I physically couldn't.

My vision was starting to fade, my eyes were rolling to the back of my head as I tried to stay awake, or alive...

She let go of my neck, leaving me gasping for air,still tied up to the tree. Raven slid one of her fingers down my body, her fingernail cutting my skin with the force she was using. I screamed as this was way deeper than when we had done this before. She took out her finger from my skin, and in a matter of seconds, I had already healed.

I had forgotten that I was almost invincible now... and that meant that she could hurt me way more. Too bad I learned to love it.

"So, do you want to say that again?" She grabbed my throat once again, but this time only squeezing slightly, as if it was a warning.

"F-fuck y-you." I said in between breaths.

She smirked at me and let me go. She then, went back to her bag and got some sort of wand... I had no idea what it was.

"Do you know what this is, pet?" She dragged it over my body slowly.

"No..." she slapped my ass with her bare hand even harder than with the paddle.

"N-no, Mistress." I corrected myself.

"This... is one of my favorite toys to use on a bratty sub, like you." She stopped dragging it on me and showed me the object closer.

"You see this button? Well look what it does, slut." She pressed the button and touched one of my boob, sending waves of electricity in my body.

"ARGHH, FUCK!" I screamed in pain.

"If you were still human, I would've used one of the lower settings, but considering your...behaviour and that you're a vampire now, I put it on the highest setting." She smiled at me, showing her sharp fangs clearly.

"You're mine, Bee. I think it's time that you start acting like it." Her tone was stern and cold, like nothing could stop her from doing what she had planned.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Mistress... please, it hurtsss..." I whined, pleading for her to stop.

"Of course, you're sorry, now... but you were bad, and what do bad girls get, pet?" She lifted my chin with the electric wand, making me flinch by fear that she would activate the thing.

"T-they get punished..." I answered with my eyes tightly closed.

"Mm... at least you're not dumb." She touched my ribs with the wand and sent a shock down my body. I could feel my heart beating at a rapid pace, unsure if I would die from the continuous shocks I was receiving.

Raven kept touching me with the thing, smirking devilishly while watching me twist under the electric pain.

"Now imagine... what would this do to your clit?" She wouldn't... she wouldnt, right?

She brought the thing closer and closer to my down parts, leaving me pleading for mercy.

"MISTRESS, PLEASE NO....RED." I screamed with my eyes closed... and nothing came.

"Good girl. You took your punishment very well." She placed her hand on my face, cupping my left cheek and wiped my tears that I haven't even noticed coming out of my eyes. She kissed me, receiving a sloppy kiss from my part because of how exhausted I had gotten from the pain. But my energy would be back soon, as a vampire, nothing stops your body from recovering eventually.

"Now... do you want me to fuck you, pet?" I had to be honest, all this pain and adrenalin had left me horny, so I did what a good girl would've done.

"Please, Mistress..." I said, blushing.

"Mm... good girl." She praised me, still smirking, but this time, in a soft way.