18-pancakes

I thought I saw a tear fall down her cheek, but she wiped it away, turned around and smiled at me.
"So what were you thinking about?" Raven asked me like nothing happened.

"Oh, well it was just a memory that played back in my mind, it's nothing really..." I tried to shrug it off, I didn't want Raven to know one of my weaknesses.

"I answered your question, now answer mine, Bee." She said strictly, lifting her chin up to look even more down at me. I thought about the consequences and decided it would be best if I just answered her question.

"My grandma... she got executed for stealing food," I paused holding tears in, "and I had to watch when they did it." I looked at the floor to avoid her gaze, praying that she didn't pity me. I hate when people see me cry and I already cried a lot in front of Raven...for obvious reasons.

"Why did she steal food?" Her tone was cold, like she was frustrated.

"We were poor and I was young. I needed to eat that day and we had nothing left, so she tried to get me something, but the only thing she got was a death penalty..." I lifted my eyes to meet hers and smiled softly. I had accepted the fact that it had happened and I didn't blame myself for her death, I knew it was the work of an evil society.

"I'm sorry that happened Bee, and I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop it." She touched my shoulder and this time I didn't flinch, it actually felt comforting for once, but I wondered what she meant by saying she wasn't there to stop it.

"Mistress?" She looked at me surprised, but hummed to let me know to continu with what I was about to say, "why would have you stopped the execution?"

"I don't approve of killing humans for nothing, I think that humans should be treated," she paused searching for her words, "better than this, at least."

"Then why do you have me?" I tried to hide the sarcastic tone in my voice, but it didn't really work. Raven rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Because you were gonna get sold anyway, and at least I know that you won't die with me..." she turned around and took out a bowl to mix all of the ingredients. "So are we doing this or not?" Raven asked smiling.

I shook my head to get out of my thoughts and started explaining what to do while putting all I needed in the bowl. When we finished mixing everything together, we started cooking the pancakes with some bacon to accompany the late breakfast. Raven placed the plates on the table while I finished cooking everything.

I took out the last piece of bacon and sighed, it had been a long time since I last cooked like this. I took the plates containing the food with me and brought it to the table. I sat down and waited, not sure if I should serve myself or wait for Raven to do it before me.

"You can eat sweet pea, you cooked it." I looked at her shortly, took everything I wanted and placed it in my plate. She did the same after me and we started to eat.

"So I was thinking about things to do with you and I thought about something..." she took a bite, while I was starting to shake in my seat waiting for the terrible thing she was about to propose to me. "Would you want to see Milo and Ivo again?"

My eyes shot open at the thought of seeing someone again. "YES!" I screamed of excitement, but realized I was to loud, "sorry... yes, I would love to see them." Raven smiled, took my hand that was resting on the table next to her and kissed it. I admit, I did blush.

"Ok well I'm going to call them and if they're not occupied for the rest of the day, you should be able to see your friend tonight." She got up and started to walk upstairs where she left her phone. "Oh and by the way, the breakfast was delicious!" She screamed from the top of the stairs . I laughed and looked at the time, if this was a breakfast, I was a vampire.

I was going to see people, I was so excited to finally see someone I trusted and felt safe around. Also, chances are that if they come here tonight, Raven won't do anything to me. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and looked up to see Raven getting closer.

"They said they'll be here at 7." I looked at the clock, it was 4:30.

"Could you do the dishes for me, love?" Raven asked me. I looked at what had to be done and nodded. I got up, took the plates and went to the sink. I started washing the first plate, when I felt arms around me. I flinched at first, but then I melted in Raven's touch. I didn't know why I had feelings for her after all she did, but I was tired of hiding everything, so at that moment, I just accepted her touch.

Raven slipped her arms around my waist and hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. I stretched it back to give her more access. She licked and sucked every part of it, leaving small bruises were she went. I felt her hands moving upward slowly, until she had my breast in her palms. She squeezed them and played with my nipples, making me squirm in her arms. She got next to me, took my chin in between her thumb and index and kissed me deeply. She broke the kiss and smirked.

"You should continu doing the dishes, so we can go in the shower together." She said while moving my hair behind my ear.

"Are you going to do things to me?" I asked her.

"Only if you want to, my love" Raven answered still smirking at me. I finished the dishes, took my mistress's hand and led her upstairs to the shower.

"I see you've made your mind." Raven said while looking at me get on my knees in front of her.
My body wanted her and I knew she wanted me...