8- A friend?

She didn't put anything on my lips but after looking at them a bit she offered some chapstick and I accepted. It honestly felt like a desert there...

After putting the chapstick on, Raven got up and led me to the kitchen. I kneeled next to her and waited for instructions... I really didn't want to get punished again today.

She went to the fridge and took out some eggs and a couple of vegetables. She prepped everything and started making an omelette, that I was guessing would be mine.

"You like eggs?" She asked confirming my hypothesis.

"Yeah," I whispered. She quickly knew that I wasn't in a good mood, based on my tone.

"I know you're sad and all, but please don't be like this at the party..." she sighed.

"Yes, mistress..."

I let out a small whimper and a tear came down my cheek. I quickly wiped it off, hoping she didn't notice, but she pulled on the small leash making me fall before her.

"Don't you dare cry again, I just did all your makeup... you wouldn't want me to get mad, would you?"

I quickly went back in position and stopped showing any emotions.

"Good. Now get up and go get some thing you want to drink."

I got up hesitantly and looked around. I could feel her eyes piercing my soul as I went through every pantry hoping to find something. After all she never showed me where she kept her stuff.

"U-uh Raven?"

"What?" She said abruptly.

"Where are the juices?"

She didn't answer, she just went straight to a pantry and of course, it was the only one I hadn't checked.

"Orange juice or apple?" She asked.

"Um, orange... please"

She smiled at me and handed me the juice box. I looked at it and wondered if I could drink it right now. I don't even remember when I last drank. I did drink water from the shower as much as I could, but I don't think that I drank anything else since I've been here.

"You can" Raven simply said.

I opened the little plastic straw attached to the box and pierced the hole on top. In a matter of seconds, the box was finished. I looked at Raven again and she nodded knowing I was still thirsty.

I got up and took another box, but this time I didn't drink it all in one go. I was still thinking of what she told me, so I decided to ask her about it.

"M-mistress? If I make you feel disgusted... why don't you just get rid of me?"

She turned to me quickly as I fell back trying to put as much space between us. I shouldn't have asked that.

She crouched in front of me and touched my cheek gently.

"Bee... my beautiful Bee, I don't want to get rid of you." She grasped my face tightly.

"I love you..." she said.

I felt my eyes shot open in surprise. Did she really just say she loved me? I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what she wanted me to say either...

I looked at her and and mumbled it back. She smiled and got up leaving me on the floor still in shock.

I don't love her, do I? No, she keeps me as a slave, I can't love her. She got me raped and she's always hitting me. I can't be in love with a monster like that.

My thoughts were interrupted by the plate being put on the table. I slowly got up and went to the chair. A sat down and ate everything on it. I knew tonight was going to be a lot and I wanted to have all the energy I could have to fight back if someone attacked me or even... tried to rape me again.

When I finished my plate, I got up and cleaned my plate. I placed it back in the pantry and went besides Raven. I bowed my head down and waited for orders. According to the stove clock, it was 6:37 pm, so I think were going to go soon.

"Get up, were leaving" Raven said, confirming my thoughts.

I got up and followed her to a limo. We sat down as I looked around and was amazed at how big and luxurious a car could look. I was also going out for the first time in a while, so I was really excited, even though I knew it wasn't gonna be a good experience for me, but still I was gonna see other people and maybe, make friends. I think Raven noticed me smiling, because she asked what I was thinking about.

"N-nothing mistress.. I'm sorry if I distracted you." I didn't even know what I would've distracted her of, but I felt like it was the right thing to say at that moment.

"tell me, Bee." she said strictly.

"I'm just excited to see people and going out... It's really nothing." I said while smiling a bit.

I could feel her gaze on me, but I wasn't going to look at her...not after what had happened before. She took my chin in the palm of her hand and lifted my head so our eyes could meet. I looked up at her and she got closer to me until our lips touched. She began kissing me soflty and even though I felt ashamed of my feelings, I liked it...

she broke the kiss and I lowered my head once again as she looked down at me smirking.

"good girl. I hope you'll be this way at the party... if you behave for the first couple hours, maybe you could go and meet some of the slaves there." as soon as she said that, I could feel the regret building upon her, but I was really excited, so I think she'll keep her word if she really meant what she had said to me earlier (I love you).

*time skip the ride*

I could feel my heartbeat getting faster and stronger as the car stopped in a drive way. This... well mansion, was going to be a place of fun or horror and I actually didn't know what to expect.

Raven got out of the car, holding onto my leash and lead me to the stairs in front of the front doors. It was huge... the walls were beige and made of stones and the doors were a mahogany red with big door knobs. It looked like a castle.

As I was standing behind Raven with my head bowed and hands behind my back, the doors opened before us letting some weird kind of music out. It sounded like if every music genre that ever existed had been mixed together to create a new kind. It made sense since some vampires in there had been living forever.

As soon as we were getting in, Raven met someone she knew. He was a man with long brown hair and dark black eyes that seemed to be turning more red. He had a clean cut beard and was wearing a casual blouse with black jeans. He kinda looked like a hipster... He also had a boy behind him in the same position as me, so I guessed he was a slave, too.

"Raven! I'm so glad to see you here! Who's this lovely thing behind you? Did you finally settle down?" he asked.

"haha, I'm hoping she could be the one, but for right now, I'm not sure yet... How have you been Ivo (prononced Eevo)?" she changed the subject.

It did hurt me when she said that... even though I asked her why she didn't get rid of me, I didn't want to die and I didn't want to get thrown around between vampires.

"I'm doing good! Me and Milo have been doing great, he's finally trained and I really think he's the one." he said without skipping a beat.

Milo, huh? maybe we could be friends...