SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

Shot

"Just tell me already, what are they going to do to her!?"I snarled at Grandfather. He threatened me by raising his stick. I exhaled. "I believe it's out of your league,"he said.

"I saw you and that man Fineas talked, you know each other?"I asked. He nodded. Then he didn't speak anymore. I exhaled again.

"She's my freaking classmate, I don't know her personally, well I do right now. What if she's.."I couldn't find the words because I know she's not like those but I want him to spit it out.

"She's not yours to manage,"then he grinned. "Why? Are you interested in her?"he asked. "Yes,"I hissed. "Only interested, k?"I added quickly. He narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not making her my collection. She may be fragile looking but that girl could punch me,"I added again, answering his thoughts.

He slowly smiled. "Well. I might answer your question but not now. She's still in a tight situation,"he made a face then walked away. Oh gosh! Excuse me. I have rights to know, too. This mansion is also mine, a bit percent of it, technically.

I went out, too and I found Entice sweeping. Bloody hell, she's almost as thin as the sweep. Zanelo turned to me then grinned. The hell is wrong with this old man.

I rolled my eyes. I went to my room and closed the door. I blinked when the bed is already clean. Well, I don't want to assume that Entice cleaned it today but I've been asking her almost everyday but I didn't today. I sighed.

I demanded answer now when I saw her with her friend with a gunshot wound and she's a daughter of both lawyers and had a lot of enemies. Gun shot. Enemies. Most of me is worried about her but since Zanelo insisted, she will be safe here.

Damn, I still have duty tomorrow.

And then I realized why Entice cleaned my room. I groaned at myself. Right. I told those words to her. Just accidentally. Like... She didn't exceed my expectations in woman because she's... Weird... No, unique. And the pity.

Well, I'm one of those people who call different people weird but right now, I seem to realize why don't we call them unique? Her glaring eyes seemed to tell me something. The way she stutters when she lies. I shuddered. Holy hell.

I called Darius that I want to hang out with him. Then I snorted when I hung up. That idiot. Why would you tell someone to go away when you like them to stay?

Of course, I've heard my cousin's ruckus with Praia. I thought he liked her. Pfft.

I drove on my own to meet him at his damned hotel that he inherited. Why am I doing this again? Dunno. I seem to have a breakdown by what I knew and did.

He met me at the entrance. I widen my eyes. He seemed weak. No, famished? But he doesn't have those black stressed color on his eyes but his eyes are tired.

He smirked. "I look horrid,"

"No. But I could feel it,"I shrugged. If... No. I would never tell Entice to stay away from me. My stomach flipped when I thought about Entice doing that to me. Well, we are in that situation right now but Praia's is much worse.

"Why would you even do that to her?"I asked him when he brought a wine to the table. "She lied,"he said as if that could explain everything.

"No. You didn't listen to me at first. I told you before about that strawberry. And what? You told her to go away just because she lied?"I asked then took a sip.

"You don't know how that feels,"

I snorted at his words. He looked so broken. I might record this then send to Zanelo, he'll laugh his ass for week. "We'll everything is better. I found my sister,"