Chapter 36

Flame

"We're almost there,"Gian huffed. "Shut up,"Leon said. Our footsteps echoed on the tunnel. Three days ago, I was discharged. Then I told my Father about my plans.

"Take me to the house,"I told Fineas at the front. He nodded then drove off towards my house. Not my house but my parent's house.

"Don't have dates today?"I asked. Ionah and Fineas, huh? I'm glad he already found someone besides me but I didn't expect that he would like someone like Ionah.

"No. She's busy with her work,"he said simply. I smirked. "I didn't know that you would like her. When you saved her years ago, did you have love at first sight?"I asked to tease him.

"Shut up. Since Rubious was already running towards you, I ran for her,"he explained. I grinned. In my many years of life, I really still can't believe the power of fate. When I thought Rubious was dead, then he already have a daughter. It hurted me so much. But since I'm still his, I could heal with him.

Moments later, we arrived at the house. I call it big house. I went out of the car. "Where's Dad?"I asked. He closed the door. "At his study, maybe,"he said then went behind me.

"Why are you still here after many years?"I stopped walking. "Hm. Maybe I was indebted to this house and the Arcadejas. I don't feel like leaving, either,"he said.

I pouted then nodded. "I'll talk to my Father alone,"I said when we entered the house. "As you wish,"I heard his footsteps going away.

"Entice!"

"Oh,"

I turned to the dining room. My Mother with Mariel and a man. I cupped my face in surprise. "What the hell? It's been years since I saw you,"I said.

She chuckled. Though, she looked like a bit thin. "Are you sick? You look horrible. Gian and Lester might've piss you now,"I said. She smiled then turned to the handsome man— shit! If Rubious knows about this, he might kill this man.

"I'm already married and I just gave birth to my first born,"

My jaw dropped. Wow. Mariel is a kind of childish but serious girl. And there was something new in her. She kinda have this magical presence. "That was fast,"I raised an eyebrow to the man beside Mariel.

"Entice, what the. I'll get cookies,"my Mother scowled at me. He smirked. He got a sense of humor!

"I'm here to give you a personal invitation for the christening,"

Christening, already? I grinned. "Can I bring someone?"I asked. It would really be fun with Rubious. Men like him tends to hate children. But loving to his daughter, ey?

"You're going to bring Rubious?"

My eyes widen then turned to Mom. Why did he mention his name!? "You have a boyfriend already?"Mariel asked. "He's not courting me, that idiot,"I cursed.

"Vision didn't, too,"

My mouth went circle. "Vision? Your Mother is into eyes,"I joked. He nodded. "She's crazy,"he joked. "I hope you're going if you're not busy,"Mariel said.

"I'll definitely go. What's the kid's name?"I asked. If it was me, what will I name to my kids? Let's ignore the question who's going to be my husband.

"Veina,"

I grinned. "Vein-a,"I joked. "Your jokes are still hilarious. We're just here to relay that invitation. We're leaving early to catch our flight,"she said. I pouted.

"So you're only here because I'm the last in your list?"I asked. She laughed. "I just managed to get you in the list. It was nice meeting you. I heard you're an agent,"