Chapter 1

Out

"Harder!"

Damn it.

"Faster!"I stopped when he yelled it. "You're too green! Continue!"Gian laughed along with Leon at the side.

I readied for another punch again. This hand wrap is burning my fist.

"Faster!"

Damn you, Gian! I decided to end it with an axle kick. I hit the almost cutted rope and it completely broke. The punching bag fell.

"That's a punching bag. Not a kicking bag, baby"Gian noted. If only there's no hand wrap in my hand, I would've raised my middle finger.

"Shut up, scumbag"I said before going to the bench at the side of the boxing ring to get my Gatorade.

"She probably thought it was HIM"

My blood rose when I heard that from Leon. I threw my Gatorade at him but he flinched and avoided it.

Tss. If he hadn't moved, I would've hit his shoulder. "Easy. I'm not mentioning his name"he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Fuck off, Lester!"I called him using his nickname that he hated. "Call me that once more and you'll taste your Gatorade"he said as he took my Gatorade.

Tss. That's how it feels, idiot. I shook the thought. That scumbag. Who promised me everything but gave me nothing. What's more? He's now dead that I didn't even know when.

The result is I need to protect myself. I stood up and took my towel. "Where are you going?"Gian asked.

"To the dorm"I simply said. "Then?"he added. Then what? So what?

"Going home"duh.

"She's pissed"Leon announced. Tss. Damn pissed. "Entice, you still had training tomorrow, don't forget it"I heard Gian. I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

Why did I join this Swiss C'anard again? It's because to protect myself from my parent's shits. Many drug dealers or murderers want to take me hostage.

They should have a death sentence if they start to fight me. People stared at me when I came out from the hallway.

Oh right. I still wore my sports bra and cycling. Well, let them. As long as they don't come near me. I started to take off the hand wrap.

Damn it. It's so tight. I should kill Gian later. I bit the edge and started to un-wrap it.

Damn it. It's so tight. I stopped walking when my head hit something. "So.. Rr.. Y"I said hardly because of the hand wrap I'm biting.

I looked at him...

Oh god. Someone is going ghost at me. I continuously stared at him. Am I really seeing him? But he's dead.

I was so angry at him. Despite his promise to protect me. But he died. Without me knowing. But now he's in front of me.

"En.."

He called me! Rubious called me!

"En, let's talk"

Oh there's nothing to talk. I avoided him and walked pass him. If he's alive.. Then why did he just show up now!?

I waited for four years. I waited and waited hoping that he's alive. His family almost blamed me. But he was here! Did they know!? Of course, they know.

I've read a lot mystery stories that the man died and his family didn't know but when he woke up they knew. Accidentally or they either told them.

"Entice"

Hearing my name from his mouth feels like a dream. "What!?"I groaned and turned to him when I finally accepted that he's here and alive while his promise has died.

"Let's.. Talk"

"There's nothing to talk, Arcadejas"I coldly said. Damn him. I drank my remaining Gatorade and just in time, I saw Leon coming out of the training hall.

He stopped. Oh damn. He saw Rubious. He looked at me surprisingly. I shook my head to tell him to not burst out. I know what he will do.

He sighed and turned away. "Who's that guy?"I heard his voice. Damn it. Can't he just go away!?

"Friend"

"Oh"

"Will you go now, Arcadejas?"I turned to him and I was really pissed. My blood boiled with anger now.

It will just take seconds for it to explode like a nuclear bomb. "I need to talk with you"he said with authority.

Oh no. I'm the one who has authority. "What if I don't want to, Arcadejas?"I raised an eyebrow. I can't let him tame me.

I'm a member of a C'anard and recently I got promoted to Swissnias. They're a group of professional girls in this domain.

And for boys or men. Canard Knights. Higher ups are councils or royalties. Not real royalties but they're the best.

And I don't want to fight this man here. Rubious is a fighter. His level might exceed Royalty.

"Still calling me Arcadejas"he tilted his head. Can't let him tame me. I put that in my mind. He won't let me tame him, either.

"So?"

His eyes darkened. I don't know what's the reason of it but I can feel that he's angry. He took my right hand and I shrieked when he tightly held to it.

Ouch! Shit!

He dragged me somewhere that I didn't know but the only thing I knew is my painful wrist! Damn! I can't train with this tomorrow!

"R-roi"

"Just wait"

I focused on his arms that showed his veins. Well, I told myself that he'll explode and this is it. And my wrist is the thing he caught.

"Get changed"he coldly said and let go of my wrist. I gritted my teeth when he let go of it. Can he hold it again? It was more painful when he let go.

I clenched my other fist when I saw the red marks. "Go out"I said coldly when I'm in the verge of crying.

It hurts so much. Not just my wrist but also my heart. He's alive. And his family blamed me for shits. He did protect me but there was more problem.

"Why would I?"

"GET. OUT!"

Written by: annexbunny (a new change, hahaha)